Baby names?

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
If I have a girl I will be very tempted to name her Deborah and call her Slagathor.

Tullio

Dec 12, 2008
Alladin was the first thing I thought of, so is THAT what you were referring to?
Not quite - I'll come clean. Elladan is one of the twin sons of Elrond from The Lord of the Rings. Much as I like the sounds, I'm not so cruel as to name a son of mine after such a character. I'm reminded of Peregrin Galadriel Moonbeam from Good Omens when I say this

KosherGreenBean

Mar 31, 2009
I used to say that I was going to have a son named Max, but it wasn't going to be the shortened version of Maxwell or Maximillion, it was going to be the shortened version of MAXIMUM. But then my mother told me that she would disown me if I did that, so I gave it up.
I would love to have kids. The only name I'm truely set on is Lucy. That and Jakob.

Bibliomancer

Apr 17, 2009
Hunter for a boy and Branwyn for a girl. My kids will probably be mocked for their names. It will build character.

Lady K

Apr 16, 2009
1) I definitely want kids. Who wouldn't want a Mini Me?
2) I like to write original fiction, and I've often fanasized that I'd use my favorite names I've chosen for my chilluns. For boys: Jonas, Aeden, Victor, Laurence and for girls: Felisha, Alise, Tanya, Nadia

Azzaevil

Jun 26, 2008
I had a kid his name is Aidan.
but if i have more i guess Samantha, Holly or Morrigan for a girl for a boy i just don't know.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I don't want kids, but I imagine I'll have one anyway.
For a girl I like Taira (Japanese name), Faith, Alesha and Emilia.
For a guy I love the name Vincent, Eddie, Edgar and Danyul.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
I'm planning on having kids. I haven't really thought about any names though... Probably Sarah for a girl and James (Named after me) for a boy.

Mockingjay

Mar 3, 2009
TheTygerfire said:
A child's name is something extremely important. You need to have it either down before hand or come up with it pretty quick after birth, or the whole certificate thing will be difficult. And you have to choose something that the won't want to change after 18 years.

The two questions posed here are

1) Are you planning on having any children? and
2) Have you thought about any possible names for said children?

Me? Hell yes I'm having kids. My boyfriend and I (homo, just getting it out of the way to avoid confusion) have been set on it since our relationship got into the "last forever" zone.
Right now the names we've chosen are Krystal for a girl, and Tyler for a boy. Planning on one of each.
EDIT: For fucks sake, how many trolls does it take to get a clue....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogacy
^^^That's how, now shut it.

Yes. I want a boy and a girl, Atticus and Meryll...

Quite like the names Molly and Artemis too though.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
Either 1 or 2, depending on my future finacial state.

A boy would have to be...: James

A girl would have to be...:Calanthine. (Means beauty, btw)