Badass Moments for a Female Charicter

KRoNuS Gai

Mar 9, 2009
In todays moderen media if there is a charicter that is "badass" it is usually a male but in some cases female charicters do some really kickass things aswell. List your faviorites.

Mine personally is in LOTR The return of the king when the Nazgul said " No man can kill me" and the girl takes off her helmet and says she is no man and stabs him in the face

Ryokugax

Sep 9, 2009
Icehearted said:
Not bad, but the "Elle and I" thing seemed a bit more badass for me.
After she does it, I feel the exchange between her and Bill also counts as one of my favourite romantic scenes

Emilin_Rose

Aug 8, 2009
Beating up big bad team rocket as Kris with your oh so cute cyndaquil. That of course comes more from my hatred for her being replaced than it does actual badassery seeing as you could do it as gold also.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Ryokugax said:
Icehearted said:
Not bad, but the "Elle and I" thing seemed a bit more badass for me.
After she does it, I feel the exchange between her and Bill also counts as one of my favourite romantic scenes
Very true, considering all they went through, it really was quie a moment. For me though the movie was a purely camp affair, and the whole story with Elle was just too perfect. She even said "I killed your master!", I haven't seen a movie with that line since the 80s. I loved it!

minoes

Aug 28, 2008
Inoshika Ocho (Reiko Ike) [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dki0ZgmbmGA] from "Sex and Fury" and Frigga/ Madeleine (Christina Lindberg) [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhZscOQXIHE] from "Thriller - A Cruel Picture".

If they look familiar it´s because they are the "inspiration" for Elle Driver and O-Ren Ishii.

Flishiz

Feb 11, 2009
I thought MGS3's The Boss was the best female character in any video game ever created.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Higurashi no naku koro ni.
when rena spilts that guys head open with her i think its a cleaver then beats the living shit out of his girl friend.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
Flishiz said:
I thought MGS3's The Boss was the best female character in any video game ever created.
I'll agree with this one. She kicked Naked Snake's ass like squirells on a sunday afternoon

sarahvait

Nov 6, 2008
Balalaika from Black Lagoon. I'll just say that when she tells you to do something, like kneel, you better do it. Or she'll have a long range sniper take out your knee caps.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
In the stuff that I play/read, those really aren't difficult to find. Play any TYPE-MOON or Tales game, and you'll find them.

Off the top of my head, the fight between Akiha and Ciel in the Lunar Legend Tsukihime manga. One moment in particular...

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

That's only about a third of the fight, mind.

<url=http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2676/lunarlegendtsukihimev04.jpg>The middle third.