Badass Moments for a Female Charicter

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
Have you ever played Soulcalibur? Those chicks are made of badass, metaphysical morality being whooping badass.

And Armored Core, cause everyone's badass behind the wheel of a giant robot.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Aliens. Ripely comes out in the fucking loader suit and says "Get away from her you *****!" to the queen alien. Seriously, can you get more badass than that?

bruMackBBQ_89

Mar 1, 2009
Milia Jovoich in the *Fifth Element*.

the part were shes up against all those alienized bulldogs she kicks sum major canofwhipa$$.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
River Tam, and Lucy from Elfen Lied (one's a cute psycho and one's a cute sadistic ***** psycho. What's not to love?).

Also, Cortana, Serina, Miranda Keyes and Prof. Ellen Anders in Halo. Sorry, but my fanboy mode kicked in, and I really do think those characters are awesome ;D

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD6wNNKreug
8:34.

And of course good ol' Tanya from Red Alert.

Pink_Pirate

Jul 11, 2009
Jessy from team rocket from the pokemon anime... but thats just mostly cuz it was my big sister who did her voice in the icelandic dub :p

otherwise Katherine Janeway from star trek voyager, i love how she is this respected and authoritative captain figure, but is still really feminine at the same time.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
knight of some random number said:
Higurashi no naku koro ni.
when rena spilts that guys head open with her i think its a cleaver then beats the living shit out of his girl friend.
Thanks for spoiling what for me.

azurawolf

Apr 27, 2009
The Charmed Ones.
They are pretty damn awesome.
They even had the entire underworld afraid of them.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Faith is the most baddass, seriously, how many of you would run up a crane to leap onto a nearby building? No one? That's right.

Just_Karol

Aug 5, 2009
Everything Sigourney Weaver did in the Aliens films.

Edit: I would go and be more specific, but I haven't gone through the approiate training regime that makes me quailified to do so

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
In the stuff that I play/read, those really aren't difficult to find. Play any TYPE-MOON or Tales game, and you'll find them.

Off the top of my head, the fight between Akiha and Ciel in the Lunar Legend Tsukihime manga. One moment in particular...

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

<color=white>Line Break.

That's only about a third of the fight, mind.

<url=http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2676/lunarlegendtsukihimev04.jpg>The middle third.
Lunar Legend is amazing, i havent seen fighting like this sence Rurouni Kenshin.

TrailerDrake

Aug 26, 2009
KRoNuS Gai said:
In todays moderen media if there is a charicter that is "badass" it is usually a male but in some cases female charicters do some really kickass things aswell. List your faviorites.

Mine personally is in LOTR The return of the king when the Nazgul said " No man can kill me" and the girl takes off her helmet and says she is no man and stabs him in the face
Sorry to be a *****, but the grammar and spelling really bugs me...

"In today(')s moder(e)n media..." "is a char(a)cter" and "as( )well. List your fav(i)orites."

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
Mirai Nikki, because the antagonist's girlfriend is the biggest fucking psychopath ever portrayed in anything ever.

Higurashi can eat its heart out. Actually, it might be better to say that Mirai Nikki can eat Higurashi's heart out, then tear out its skeleton and crush it into the earth so that it's never recovered.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Just_Karol said:
Everything Sigourney Weaver did in the Aliens film.
Totally agree. Except maybe for the very last Alien film (the 4th one, which really wasn't very good).

She had that way of being badass without having go go into a hyper-testosterone "MAN-girl" mode. She never ceased to be a woman, but managed to pull off some heroic moments anyway.

Usually female characters either tend to be a little unbelievably mannish or "tom-boy" in order to hope for badass-status (like Vasquez in the second alien movie), or they are way too sexualized femme fatales, where the only real badassery stems from ninja-like fighting skills but the rest of the time you're expected to drool over their tits or something.

Ellen Ripley seemed more like a normal woman, but still extremely badass.

Another woman like ripley but in a videogame would be Shadowmarshal Luger from the first Killzone (PS2). Although she did go the more traditional and somewhat cliché "assassin woman" direction, she at least wore proper battle fatigues (instead of some ridiculous looking armour which illogically reveals cleavage like most female videogame characters wear) and she didn't seem to have make-up on either.

So Ellen Ripley and Luger are my favourite badass heroines of all time.