Badass Tank with lady parts

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I'm not sure if it counts, but Riven from League of Legends. Damn she can hit hard and take down people with no problem. Love playing as her.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Lydia seemed to be a decent aggro machine in Skyrim until a giant sent her to Mars.

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
Saulkar said:
SajuukKhar said:
Saulkar said:
Ooooooooooooh. I have a character. Not really a tank but she is nigh unstoppable in the right hands.

they pyro has never been confirmed to be a girl.
Nor has she been confirmed to be male and thus I subjectively infer Valve's hints as Pyro being a female and thus that is how I represent her.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Pyro is a male as much as he is a female, according to you.

Plus, there's this [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi8iI-zwsDQ].

And if that's not enough, the body lines of the Pyro are clearly masculine and not exactly feminine. The voice sounds more male than female under the mask, as well.

The cast of TF2 is male-only, so there's that too.

I think the female thing might be just a joke, wherever they hinted at it.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
SajuukKhar said:
White Lightning said:
I thought this was going to be about a Tank... like an actual Tank. Now I'm sad...
Here's an actual tank, with some girls, for you to enjoy
Oh god that came into my mind after reading the title too. "Operation sneak" with bright pink tanks /facepalm

I think any examples of female tanks I would know would come from moba style games, which have mostly already been listed

Silverback91

Oct 5, 2010
sextus the crazy said:
Some girls from Fire Emblem

Titania was THE tank.

Back OT, my Lenneth from Valkyrie Profile could take quite a hit.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090729013134/valkyrieprofile/images/4/47/1160564633.jpg

Quijiboh

Mar 24, 2011
Hopping on the Bioware bandwagon, some lesser knowns - Mazzy Fentan and Shar Teel. Mazzy was especially tough, considering she was a halfling.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Leona form LOL is arguably the best tank in game.
There is also Sejuani from LOL as well as Irelia.

felbot

May 11, 2011
i almost forgot theres also the sisters of battle from 40k, they seem pretty tough, they also like fire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000:_Dawn_of_War_%E2%80%93_Soulstorm

Dudeman325

Jan 31, 2011
This thread has a distinct lack of Armored Fighting Vehicles with steel-plate boobies.

I am disappoint.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Soviet Heavy said:
Hammer from Fable 2. Big lady.
This is the only answer: the only female tank in a game who wasn't just thin and strangely durable, but was actually built like...well, a tank.

Blaster395

Dec 13, 2009
SajuukKhar said:
White Lightning said:
I thought this was going to be about a Tank... like an actual Tank. Now I'm sad...
Having played so much World of Tanks, I immediately recognized that as a Panzer 4, if anyone cares.

Although the Panzer 4 in your image has a different turret variant.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
I'll second Ayla from Chrono Trigger. A badass pregnant tank with lady parts.
Level her up enough and her basic attacks will be the most devastating assaults in the game. Grind her to level 99 (and seriously, why the hell would you?) and she hits the damage cap every single time. She can also combo with Frog for a healing tech which heals most of your HP at one TP each.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
SajuukKhar said:
White Lightning said:
You can tell that was a tank designed by, and for, women. No man would ride in a tank with a cannon so small and un-phallic.

OT: . . . Actually, I don't have anything on topic to say. Like the guy who caused the above picture to be posted, I too, came expecting to see a literal tank with some boobs on the front or something. . .

Hey, don't look at me like that, this is the internet, a boob tank is far from the weirdest stuff that exists on here.

Edit: for reference, this is what a MAN drives.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Okay, separating my lists into Gameplay tanks and Story tanks.
Gameplay Tanks include:
Presea Combatir from Tales of Symphonia
Lydia from Skyrim
Big Sisters from Bioshock II
Alyx Vance from Half Life Two and its episodes

And Story Tanks include:
Leanne from Resonance of Fate
Shawndi from Saints Row Two (less so in Three)
And every single lady in any Metal Gear game that I am aware of.

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
I was annoyed thinking this was about tank people, so in retaliation I will post the most bad ass tank person ever.