Bam! Pow! Awesome!: Truly an Inspiration

Barbalute

funny is not allowed
Jan 4, 2010
Bam! Pow! Awesome!: Truly an Inspiration

Solomon Kane, I wish all characters could have motivations that run as deep as yours.

Read Full Article

Xersues

DRM-free or give me death!
Dec 11, 2009
lul wut?

I'm not sure I get the article, but what does it matter, this comic definitely looks worth reading. Unfortunately I haven't read any of the Solomon Kane series, and that needs to be fixed. Thanks a lot for the article and bringing this to attention.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Wait, what? That sounds... wow, yeah, I really don't know how to describe that.

So did Kane just blunder into monsters slaughtering gypsies or was there some other reason he was there slaughtering them and teaming up with bandits?

robandall

Jan 25, 2010
The story sounds mental! I had to laugh when you mentioned he teamed up with the rapist after he failed to save any of the innocents!

Barbalute

funny is not allowed
Jan 4, 2010
Xersues said:
Unfortunately I haven't read any of the Solomon Kane series, and that needs to be fixed. Thanks a lot for the article and bringing this to attention.
Death's Black Riders can be read as a stand alone comic, but if you've read earlier ones (I haven't) it's supposedly semi-continous. So either way works.

Gildan Bladeborn said:
So did Kane just blunder into monsters slaughtering gypsies or was there some other reason he was there slaughtering them and teaming up with bandits?
There's no explanation in the comic for what was up with that. He just sort of... rides in and starts killing.

robandall said:
The story sounds mental! I had to laugh when you mentioned he teamed up with the rapist after he failed to save any of the innocents!
Yeah, it was a little surprising. Of all the things I thought Kane would do, that was not one of them.

Jaredin said:
0 Morals questions! All right =D lol
Because I was replying to everyone else, I thought I'd reply to you as well: thanks for reading this regularly. I appreciate it, because not a lot of people actually do read the column.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
These are getting better, keep it up, the conclusion was slightly more disappointing than funny though. I want more why