Banned Escapists To Be Granted Amnesty On New Forums.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
tf2godz said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Zontar, probably one of the longest standing controversial uses. It will be interesting to see him try and jump back into here besides no other reason than to see the fireworks.

Anyway I'm certainly mixed about this but it should be interesting to see how these people changed
Zontar isn't banned. He just stopped posting. Probably because he was close to being banned... again.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Drathnoxis said:
tf2godz said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Zontar, probably one of the longest standing controversial uses. It will be interesting to see him try and jump back into here besides no other reason than to see the fireworks.

Anyway I'm certainly mixed about this but it should be interesting to see how these people changed
Zontar isn't banned. He just stopped posting. Probably because he was close to being banned... again.
I actually can't even find his profile with the user search. 3 possibilities come to mind:

1) website is broken
2) his account was deleted
3) he changed his username some time after he quit posting so nobody could find his old posts

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
SupahEwok said:
Drathnoxis said:
tf2godz said:

I actually can't even find his profile with the user search. 3 possibilities come to mind:

1) website is broken
3) he changed his username some time after he quit posting so nobody could find his old posts
It's #1. His profile is right here. If you follow to one of his posts it doesn't indicate that he's banned or anything.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Drathnoxis said:
SupahEwok said:
Drathnoxis said:
tf2godz said:

1) website is broken
It's #1. His profile is right here. If you follow to one of his posts it doesn't indicate that he's banned or anything.

Ain't any number on my search.

shrug.

Broken website it is.

Edit: oh, you probably meant to agree with me on the website being broken. I read it the first few times as he shows up #1 on a search.

Well, that's what happens with 3am posting.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
SupahEwok said:
Ain't any number on my search.

shrug.

Broken website it is.

Edit: oh, you probably meant to agree with me on the website being broken. I read it the first few times as he shows up #1 on a search.

Well, that's what happens with 3am posting.
Haha, yeah I was agreeing with you. No worries, I probably should have written it like '1)'.