Barbie - Video Game Hero - How Clever!

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Barbie - Video Game Hero - How Clever!

Barbie: Video Game Hero is so clever that it might even be impossible to dislike!

Read Full Article

Cold Shiny

May 10, 2015
I would never claim to be a very perceptive person, but I'm sensing some sarcasm emanating from this reviewer.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Cold Shiny said:
I would never claim to be a very perceptive person, but I'm sensing some sarcasm emanating from this reviewer.
How clever!

:D

OT: And they say that critics are not in touch with the common man!

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Welp, Marter broke, and no tech team to fix him. I sad :(

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
I guess "How Clever" works if used as a somewhat patronizing bit of praise for something expected to be as bland and plastic as actual Barbie doll.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Please...Please let the DVD box blurb put a "How clever!" quote on the front accompanied by the "unratable" rating underneath, which isn't even a word! Only clever people use unreal words! I demand a worldwide social experiment testing the boundaries of Poe's law...For the records!!

This film seems ripe for a videogame cash-in. Surely they wouldn't waste this opportunity?

Pyrian

Hat Man
Legacy
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Country
US
Well, great. Now I'm curious. :mad:

Actually my daughter watched some Barbie reality-show spoof show on YouTube and it was pretty funny.

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
So is Barbie having a pink streak in her hair canon now? Because I always thought the series needed more pink.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Usually when a movie is rated "unratable", it means that there is an excessive amount of profanity, nudity and violence. If this movie has all of these, give absolutely no reply.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
008Zulu said:
Usually when a movie is rated "unratable", it means that there is an excessive amount of profanity, nudity and violence. If this movie has all of these, give absolutely no reply.
I think that's "unrated," not "unratable."

Igor-Rowan

Apr 12, 2016
Let's see. January check. After Resident Evil movie check. A Barbie movie check. Hopes down after Kubo and the Two Strings failed miserably at box office check

Guys, I think we might have lost Marter's sanity for good.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Ok, can someone tell me if he was serious or not? My sarcasm detector blew up at the first paragraph and now I can't tell...

MetalheroDamien

Blackwing Hybrid Hero
Mar 25, 2010
Pyrian said:
Well, great. Now I'm curious. :mad:

Actually my daughter watched some Barbie reality-show spoof show on YouTube and it was pretty funny.
Life in the Dream House is amazing, and more people should see it.