Bastion is 50% off, GET TO IT!

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Bastion is currently 50% off on steam, that means its for sale for a meager $7.49!

Have at it [http://store.steampowered.com/app/107100]

One of the games with the best Narrator and great gameplay for under $8, you have no excuse.

Should mention this is only till Nov. 3rd

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
I don't have an excuse, but I do have a reason: the demo bored the piss out of me. I'm waiting for somebody to post a good LP, because this seemed to me one of those games I'd rather watch than play. Also, for the sake of more info, EU cost is 6,99 euro for game and 11,99 euro for game and sountrack.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
The_root_of_all_evil said:
That's £5.74 or 6 Euros if you live in Europe.
Yeah but who care about you funny Europeans and your goofy Quid, Pounds and Euros :p

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Bastarding bastards. Haven't I spent enough on indie games this week? Must you make me buy more? Damn you steam! *shakes fist in the air*

Sep 14, 2009
dammit.

i just spent a shit ton payin a bunch of stuff off, i dont think i'll be able to get it...at least maybe hopefully by thursday i might.

Toasty Virus

Somehow I Returned?
Dec 2, 2009
Qitz said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
That's £5.74 or 6 Euros if you live in Europe.
Yeah but who care about you funny Europeans and your goofy Quid, Pounds and Euros :p
Quid is a slang term for a Pound :p

OT: I already picked it up on release, So worth it.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
Awesome, many thanks for this link. I've been wanting to check this game out!

Jan 27, 2011
SAYWHOWHATINTHEHUUUUUUH?!?!?!?!

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Bastion is a !@#$ing good game. It's also on Sale. GET. THIS. GAME.

Action RPG heaven, and a damn good story. You have no excuse.

Also, Play with a controller if at all possible. It's how it's meant to be played.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
SwimmingRock said:
I don't have an excuse, but I do have a reason: the demo bored the piss out of me. I'm waiting for somebody to post a good LP, because this seemed to me one of those games I'd rather watch than play. Also, for the sake of more info, EU cost is 6,99 euro for game and 11,99 euro for game and sountrack.
Thing is, the narration is the sort of thing that can't just be LPd, because it's never the same twice.

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
Bastion's one of those games where I just don't understand the hype. I mean, it's okay, the narrator is a pretty neat gimmick, and the visuals are decent, but overall it's kind of average. I've played several levels and so far nothing's blown me away, and the narrator's kind of getting on my nerves.

Sprong

Nov 17, 2009
Cheers for the tip, just bought it! I'm a sucker for clever storytelling, so this should be fun. :D

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Just got it, it's pretty damn good. Combat is a bit simple, but still challenging at times. So far, if it keeps up like it has, it'll be worth the price.

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
I would, but it seems a bit of a waste when Skyrim is coming out so soon. Knowing steam, it'll be about 6p in the summer sales next year.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
My excuse: I'm poor because I'm still in College and am paying for it all the way. If I buy this, I can't buy Skyrim, and I definitely want Skyrim.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
After hearing nothing but positive opinions on it, I was just waiting for a good opportunity to grab it. Just bought and downloaded it, but it'll be a while before I have the time to actually play it.
Now to hope the PC controls are decent...