Batman: Arkham Knight Gets Exclusive Scarecrow Missions on PS4

MarlaDesat

Aug 22, 2013
Batman: Arkham Knight Gets Exclusive Scarecrow Missions on PS4

New gameplay trailer shows Batmobile gameplay and its transformation into an imposing tank.

Read Full Article

Kameburger

Turtle king
Apr 7, 2012
So batman is DC Universe's iron man now? isn't this getting to be a bit too insane? looks fun though.

The_Darkness

Nov 8, 2010
I... WHY?! Why would you do this? AGAIN?! Exclusive playing as the Joker on PS3 was bad enough (although it was just some extra challenge maps). But making some Scarecrow missions exclusive? Arguably the best type of missions in the game? Grr...

Then again, they'll probably just turn out to be either playing as Scarecrow (which is cool, but not that cool) or Scarecrow themed challenge maps. (Which might be cool, or might not be. Imagine a predator map while affected by the fear toxin yourself! On the other hand, the Scarecrow combat challenge in Arkham Asylum is something that I wouldn't mind missing.)

If the PS4 turns out to have exclusive story-based Scarecrow missions though, I will not be happy. My intention is to get this on PC.

HOWEVER: I have to say, city navigation looks very cool, both in the batmobile and when gliding. As did that multi-person takedown.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Since Scarecrow will most likely be either a side or main antagonist in this I really hope they take a lesson from Arkahm Asylum and add in some horror elements to it. While I loved Arkham City I missed the creepy and scary parts from Arkham Asylum.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
The game looks pretty far along as it is...really makes me wonder why they had to delay it to next year...

tdylan

Jun 17, 2011
Arkham Knight has tanks? Remote controlled tanks? I know he's a new villain, but my first thought was "which Batman Villain has THOSE kinds of resources?" They're usually regular Joes pulling off bank heists, kidnappings, and holding the city ransom. I'll pick up a PS4 eventually. If some of the games shown at E3 live up to the promise, I may pick one up sooner than I planned (I was waiting for the next hardware iteration). I'll likely pick up a GOTY edition of this one though.

V4Viewtiful

Feb 12, 2014
Kameburger said:
So batman is DC Universe's iron man now? isn't this getting to be a bit too insane? looks fun though.
Batman has had battle armour for years, it seems he's streamlined it though

tdylan said:
Arkham Knight has tanks? Remote controlled tanks? I know he's a new villain, but my first thought was "which Batman Villain has THOSE kinds of resources?" They're usually regular Joes pulling off bank heists, kidnappings, and holding the city ransom. I'll pick up a PS4 eventually. If some of the games shown at E3 live up to the promise, I may pick one up sooner than I planned (I was waiting for the next hardware iteration). I'll likely pick up a GOTY edition of this one though.
Those where penguins Tanks, he's been dealing arms since Origins

Dec 16, 2009
Kameburger said:
I thought that.

Heres hoping if its story based, that these are only timed exclusives.

Graphics look good, but not as good as the last "gameplay" trailer i saw of Bats

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Have a lack of interest in this game. Loved the first two. Origins just seemed to familiar and was nothing new. This new game, having the Batman mobile doesnt really sell it to me. Or are they going to make gliding round the city a complete pain?