Batman: Arkham Knight Preview - Axis of Evil

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Batman: Arkham Knight Preview - Axis of Evil

With five times the explorable area as the previous entry, Rocksteady's Batman: Arkham Knight puts a slew of new tools at your disposal for your crime fighting needs.

Read Full Article

Li Mu

Oct 17, 2011
I'm looking at the picture of batman looking badass, yet all I can think about are the cops in the background and how they probably just want to go out and chokehold some black people to death.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I personally can't wait. Now if they could just fix their fucking exclusives. I just kinda gave up on it all and just pre-ordered the Platinum edition.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
Nommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I wonder what Rocksteady will do when they finish this saga, they kinda came out of nowhere with the first game and floored me completely.

I know they made Urban Chaos: RR back in the day, but that one passed me by without so much as a whisper.

It would be great for example to finally get a good...spiderman game? Or maybe DareDevil? Too samey? I just love superhero stuff :d

thewatergamer

Aug 4, 2012
Not Buying it, sorry guys you've ruined it with your exclusivity and pre-order BS

If its a good game I'll buy the "Arkham Knight Ultimate Edition" or whatever the heck you come up with, you know the version that contains all the DLC and the pre-order bonuses? Yeah I'll just wait for that thanks very much, I have nothing against RockSteady, I have no doubt that this is Warner Bros forcing them to do this which just makes me sad...