Batman Invades and Improves Famous Films

StewShearerOld

Geekdad News Writer
Jan 5, 2013
Batman Invades and Improves Famous Films

The Tumblr site It's Better With Batman has set out to prove the Dark Knight's power to make everything more entertaining.

The universe operates on set of rules that, for the most part, are fairly incontrovertible. LEGOs are awesome. Oreos and milk are delicious. Comic book characters never truly die. These are standards that the world has proven time and time again to be consistently true. Perhaps the most golden of rules however, is that Batman makes everything better. Warner Bros. certainly <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/131452-DCs-Batman-vs-Superman-Delayed-Until-2016>believes it. And while you could perhaps argue that that company doesn't have half of a clue as to what's it doing at the moment, there's plenty of other evidence to support the Dark Knight's power to add some instant awesome with his very presence.

Take the Tumblr blog It's Better With Batman. The blog, which showcases fan-made images injecting the Caped Crusader into games, TV shows movies, is rife with content demonstrating that just about any piece of art can be improved with a little bit of Batman. The Hangover? Better with Bats. Inglorious Bastards? Better with Bats. The Phantom Menace? So much better with Bats.

The blog's offerings of improved properties are expanding every day and it's not hard to see why. People everywhere are just able to recognize the simple fact that A+Batman=Awesome. If you don't believe take a look at some of the results and let us know what you think could benefit from a dose of DC's favorite money maker.

[gallery=2845]

Source: It's Better With Batman

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok the animated images made me giggle alot and wow, how many Batman (or is it Batmen?) heads are there in the American Beauty blu ray cover?

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
I appreciate how they match the movie's aesthetic/date with an appropriate Batman.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Interesting idea, but, at this point, I'm kind of just done with Batman to a point where this isn't as funny as it could be for me. That or I just don't know enough of the movies shown to really get the overall joke on some of them.
Admittedly, I did like the animated ones. Those were nicely photoshopped.

Michael Tabbut

May 22, 2013
Oh christ the Hangover one I'm saving. That shit's hysterical.
OT These are pretty good if done to death in some places.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
While I think Batman is overused... I also admit some of these got a chuckle out of me. So... it pretty much evens out.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
Unless it's adam west's batman, I really can't see the dude defending the frontier from xur and the kodan armada.

Also, would you artists out there stop giving hollywood terrible remake ideas? I don't need a gritty reboot of the last starfighter. No. No. Hands off. Do you hear me? Hands off. You're going to ruin it and I'll be stuck with the pain. It's bad enough, hollywood, that you're making a live action CGI version of dumbo written by the fucking transformers guy. Hands off. No touchy. Don't even look, you're not worthy.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Well, if Batman was in Lost, that show would have been over in three episodes. Take that as you will...

I kinda loved the Batman in Lion King one. Maybe it's my old love for Lion King (one of Disney's best animated films) plus my love for the Batman Animated series that makes it so fun.

AlexVanko

Jul 12, 2010
Awesome! This just proves how sick everyone is of super-serious batman. If you like this, also check out Hulk In Everything (hulkineverything.tumblr.com)

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
As per usual, I have no idea what majority of the movies are supposed to be.
(You humans all look the same to me, so at least having Batman in makes it a bit more interesting.)

Would it be too much to put in captions?