Batman Teams Up With the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Upcoming Crossover

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I swear if the Joker and the Shredder don't become besties over their love of purple, I will have a fit.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
This gets really confusing when one remembers that the Turtles are part of the Power Rangers universe, and that the Power Rangers original counterparts the Super Sentai are a canon part of the Marvel 616 universe.

Comics are weird.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I don't know. This sounds kinda ridiculous. Awesomely ridiculous, though. Like that Dragon Ball, One Piece, and Toriko crossover that actually happened.

Hmmm. I suspect that Batman and Raphael would sort of get along due to similar personalities. Meanwhile, Donatello would be having a field-day in the Batcave. Doubt he would like Michelangelo too much though.

webkilla

Feb 2, 2011
Rednog said:
I swear if the Joker and the Shredder don't become besties over their love of purple, I will have a fit.
The Shredder is too orderly for that. I would think the Penguin, or possibly even the scarecrow - I mean, Shredder is all about striking fear into his targets... I think.

Also I can imagine a hilarious meeting with Catwoman.

Batman: "Catwoman, meet Turtle-man"

hehe

Also killer-crock would be hilarious if he though the turtles were kin of some flavor

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
IDW seems to love doing bizarre crossoveers, don't they? If they'd have done this 15 years ago, I'd probably have been going nuts over it. I don't get as enthused about crossovers nowadays.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Does this mean we'll get to see Batman being taught how to talk like a surfer and eat entire pizzas? Cause I think the Dark Knight definitely needs more "Cowabungas".

Lizzy Finnegan said:
teaming up with the Heroes in a Half Shell.
Muhahaha. That's my name.

MrMisfit

Apr 8, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
IDW seems to love doing bizarre crossoveers, don't they? If they'd have done this 15 years ago, I'd probably have been going nuts over it. I don't get as enthused about crossovers nowadays.
I agree that this idea would have been better received 15-20 years ago. Now it just seems kind of a desperate attention grab.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
If they didn't say that Kraang and Shredder where two different people I would have said that those where the Turtles from the 2000's cartoons.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
WolvDragon said:
MrMisfit said:
canadamus_prime said:
I agree that this idea would have been better received 15-20 years ago. Now it just seems kind of a desperate attention grab.
I don't know, I still love the idea of my favorite character's teaming up, although I only like crossovers if they're done right. I'm excited for this.
That wasn't really what I meant. I just meant that I was really into crossovers 15 or so years ago when I was in High School. Not so much any more. In fact I've become rather jaded and cynical towards my entertainment in general.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
Dalek Caan said:
If they didn't say that Kraang and Shredder where two different people I would have said that those where the Turtles from the 2000's cartoons.
Krang and Shredder WERE two different people in TMNT '03. Krang was one of the background utrom characters and appeared in only one scene.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
I think I need to see a batman-Shredder death battle (of the screw attack variety), and some serious comicbook combat between them. Its gotta be as epic as I think it will be.

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
Zontar said:
This gets really confusing when one remembers that the Turtles are part of the Power Rangers universe, and that the Power Rangers original counterparts the Super Sentai are a canon part of the Marvel 616 universe.

Comics are weird.
So a power rangers and batman crossover is possible....idk how to feel about this.