Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3?

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Modern Warfare 3, but to be fair that's because I haven't gotten around to trying Battlefield yet. I have the feeling it's going to be Call of Duty all over again when I get it, but I still want to get it so I can understand both sides to this shithole debate between these two fandoms...

Oh shit, I just realized someone might find my comment mildly offensive and report me! I'd better shut up before that really does happen...

rickytan

Jul 14, 2011
BF3. I just think COD is just overrated. I just am not a fan of its multiplayer the single player is pretty good. I guess it also doesn't help that when I actually did like COD the multiplayer was ruined by people I played with. ZOMG you don't sit behind me and watch my back while camp??? YOU SUCK!!!!!!! Both will prob be great in their own terms but for me bf is looking to blow the ol COD out of the water. -end random discuss-

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
Battlefield 3

Modern Warfare 2 was the worst game I have ever played in my 18 years of gaming (own it on PS3 and PC).

Battlefield Bad Company 2 was pretty ok (own it on PS3 and PC).

that is my reasoning, lacking all bias.

soulasylum85

Dec 26, 2008
both but mw3 at release because most of my friends play that and i like the series better. il get battlefield in the spring probly

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011
BF3 for me. The whole "earthquake in a war-zone" portrayed in the trailer really got my attention. I'm also really liking all the character animations -- especially the knife mini-cut scene. It all just look outright awesome!

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Battlefield 3.

The adorable EOD drone crashing into the concrete barrier is better than anything in Modern Warfare 2 or 3. (Though maybe not MW1. I still play that more than any of the new CoDs.)

Ghost of Red XIII

Aug 4, 2011
Battlefield 3 first and then MW3 sometime after release (few weeks) if it looks like they've changed enough for it to be interesting

MrTwo

Aug 9, 2011
MW3 first, cos most of my friends are getting it. Probably BF3 for Christmas or early 2012. Along with Deus Ex, probably Skyrim, Thief 4 (if it actually comes out this year, Dark Souls.
Too...many....games!