Because I only need three words

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
Old creative writing exercise this one.

Your mission, if...I mean when you accept it to to create a story. I will start off this story with three words (not counting punctuation), and you will continue the tale.

This will continue until we have Descended into gibberish or created the greatest novel of all time, whatever comes first. Without further adieu.

In the valley...

ChristianxKrupps

Jun 11, 2008
a robot-zombie awakened

---

here i will continue my story

and he rose with a grinding of gears, not any gears, but the gears of a saint. one of special powers. a shotgun blast rang out in the silence of the peaceful valley, and simultaneously thousands of gears grinded, in a cacophony of squeals, squeeks, and just plain noise. this valley was full of robot-zombies, of every species, and how this happened, i will later explain

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
nauseous, and yet

I too see a problem with this, if someone else says somehting and beats you too it as your typing upsoemthing, you post will make no sense what-so-ever, like LwaXley and mecenary57's posts

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
the monopoly guy said:
nauseous, and yet

I too see a problem with this, if someone else says somehting and beats you too it as your typing upsoemthing, you post will make no sense what-so-ever, like LwaXley and mecenary57's posts
That's why you quote in your reply