Become an Extreme Sergeant to the Max in Duty Calls

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
What? So this isn't the gameplay trailer for Modern Warfare Black Ops 2.5?......Oh, only part of it, ok then

But still, the best thing I've seen all week

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
That's a hilarious ad, not to mention absolutely brilliant. I really hope Bulletstorm lives up to the hype.

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
green_dude said:
-Drifter- said:
virtually every aspect of it seems geared towards the douchebag demographic.
I think that's meant to be ironic. It's so geared towards douchebags that it actually parodies them.
In that case, Bulletstorm is the kind of parody that apes what it's mocking a little too well, to the point that it becomes nearly identical.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Orcus_35 said:
That's what i think about HEAVILY POPULAR FPS GAMES:

it's the equivalent of jarheads, but for players. I think that says it all.
/agree

Thankfully theres Bulletstorm and Duke Nukem Finally Forever coming out. Each giving the middle finger to the mainstream and reminding everyone what shooters were. I hope Bulletstorm and DNF outsell mainstream shooters, because then trends will change and a new age of shooters will begin.

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
gigastrike said:
"Sergeant of the Master Sergeants Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants to the Max" should be a forum rank.
if i get the membership...i'll make this my title

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
So fake games they make are better than anything i can make..imma go cry now sniff snifff.

sarahvait

Nov 6, 2008
I want an animated gif of that thumbs up with the american flags and the fireworks going off and I want it NOW.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Are you sure they did not just copy and paste all the files from Modern Warfare? Because I see no difference... I kid, I kid.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
-Seraph- said:
I could not stop laughing while playing it, it's by far one of the best piss take marketing jabs I've ever come across. Loved how every time you shot your jun you'd hear "boring" accompanying the bullet sound lol.
In fact, 'boring' is the bullet sound.

I want that weapon. I don't care in which game, I just want it. I want it to be named the Boring Gun.

-Drifter- said:
Bulletstorm, though... As nice as it is to see a shooter break off from the brown, "realistic" military theme, Bulletstorm just doesn't seem very good, and virtually every aspect of it seems geared towards the douchebag demographic.
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. When I think that I've had with these inane 'realistic' military games, I don't think that I want to score points by shooting green people in the nuts like some deranged Tony Hawk game. I just think I maybe want to shoot people in a more creative setting, you know?

Can't wait for Bioshock Infinite.

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Are there any awards you can get for promoting Video-games, because these guys have gone beyond the call of duty...pardon the pun...

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Andy Chalk said:
One one hand, this almost makes the Dead Space 2 marketing look subtle.

On the other hand, heh. Dicktits.

Seriously, though, I appreciate that they're directing the marketing right at the forehead of the player. It's not "Oooh, your mom will hate this." Instead, it's like, "We have created a game so full of awesome that it would be like drinking the world's greatest beer, surrounded by fire and explosions and dancing naked women, while reclining on a couch made out of boobs, but not in some creepy Ed Gein sort of way. Well, maybe a little, but it's cool. Dicktits."