Beer Bombs Away With the "Mini Fridge Beer Cannon"

Toastngravy

Jan 19, 2009
In all due respect, can firing machines aren't anythign new. Although I'll admit this is the first I know of being controlled with the Iphone.

An easy example, just for the sake of it, is "that mythbuster guy" who made the remote controlled 7up (or sprite..something or other) launching-vending-machine-thing to be used in that commercial from a while back.

So not to be a party pooper, but the only thing new to this is the iphone portion. Which is pretty darn nifty FYI.

cerebus23

May 16, 2010
Do not care beer plus a dangerous cannon thing that you can use with your phone = win.

Drunk buddy annoying you? Shoot a beer at him! It is only budwiser skrew it!

Quick nominate this man for the nobel prize. And nobel academy take note, this is something worth a noble prize for the mockery you made of the goddamn thing over the past 20 years handing it out to quacks, liars, and genocidal leaders. SO this man deservers it more than anyone else that has won it in recent memory.

Oh and time magazine take note......four words.....man of the year.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
I think this has been stated one too many times...
Oh what the hell,
THAT IS AWESOME

Give it to a wider variety of drinks and he could be a millionaire this time next year.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Nifty. Although, once you're completely hammered, trying to catch those cans is virtually guaranteed to result in hilarity. And injury, mustn't forget injury.

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
Great idea.
Now put a person without depth perception on the receiving end, cans like that can leave a pretty dent in your head or crack your glasses.
Also, the shaken can can't be opened for about 20 seconds because the contents will spray out all over the place. In that time i can walk to the fridge, get a real non light beer and enjoy that.

number2301

Apr 27, 2008
I'm gonna have to be that guy and point out that the fridge/beer cannon works on a web interface and so should (presumably) work with any modern phone, not just an Iphone. Just cause, you know, Iphones aren't the second coming and all that.

Madmanonfire

Jul 24, 2009
Even though beer is lame and downright stupid to drink, this is a really great idea. Lazy, but great.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
It's neat but at the same time this is just another "1000 Ways to Die" just waiting to happen to the wrong people who screw around with this thing.

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
Remote Controlled..

Rocket Launching..

Beer Machine..

The only question that remains is, how do I get one?
I assume that they don't sell them at homebase?

Spygon

May 16, 2009
That thing is awesome i want one like now actually i wil lbuy his prototype this second if he wants to sell it.

The only problem i would find is opening the more fizzier beers after firing as all beer drinkers know what shook beer does when you open it.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
He should just rig a net next to the sofa to catch the beer (when he gets some). Reduces faffing about with aiming.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
While it is truely fantastic and I want one......why on earth would you create this technical marvel and fill it with shitty beer?