Behold The 10,000 Piece Lego Sandcrawler

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Wow.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Lego decided to pay this guy for his design, then sell it.

'Cause this is about the best-looking, most epic Lego set I've ever seen. (Yes, even better than the scale-model aircraft carrier)

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
Now all he has to do is build a death star then my life will be complete.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
"Wait, what's that? A transport. I'm saved. Over here! Hey! Hey! Help! Please, help!"

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Holy crap! I hope to see more of this guy's awesomeness.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
doggie015 said:
halo3rulzer said:
EternalFacepalm said:
halo3rulzer said:
Next, 1:1 scale model of the DEATH STAR! With real functioning superlazer!
Why stop there!? Make a 1:1 scale model of the UNIVERSE!
Okay... We are going to need a LOT of lego bricks. Donations? :3
Let's see... it takes 3.5 million for a 2-story house... ...

Carry the 50 billion...

Yeah... You'll need a lot!
Well if everyone donated 10 bricks& I do mean everyone, should get enough to finish this one // I'm guess with modern tech it should only take about three generations to finish.

-M

Ruairi iliffe

Sep 13, 2010
Damnit, Cant watch the vid as its not watchible over here in germany >.<

Checked out the flicker page, looks awesome none the less.

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
This is genuinely incredible.

Usually I'd make a quip about someone having too much time on their hands, but this is totally what I'd be doing if I could!

CAPTCHA - foregu ware:

Sp3ratus

Apr 11, 2009
That is seriously awesome. Makes me want to start building with Lego again, but then I remember that I suck at it and could never build something as awesome as that. Seriously, do want! Lego should pick this up and I would buy it, without the slighest hesitation.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Clearly there isn't anything that can be built from Lego? I mean first there was that Normandy ship, the Spartan armour and now this. This is why Lego had remained number 1 in top 100 toys (well depending on which show or websites).

Hamish Durie

Apr 30, 2011
*adds this to chirstmas list in boldm underlined, all in caps with a few exclamation points*
*adds it again and again and again*

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
God he is brave to move it around on such a narrow table. I'd be terrified of droping it...

This is really awesome, love to see more creations like this like a star destroyer. Or some non-star wars stuff. Like a lego normandy :D