Behold The 10,000 Piece Lego Sandcrawler

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
...Awesome. It is beautiful.

So he going to do next, a Death Star or AT-AT walker?

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
As soon as it moved I was like "Drive it off the tablee!" That explains why I never built anything like this.

But yer genuinely cool stuff. Nice job.

Shio

Jun 4, 2011
EternalFacepalm said:
halo3rulzer said:
Next, 1:1 scale model of the DEATH STAR! With real functioning superlazer!
Why stop there!? Make a 1:1 scale model of the UNIVERSE!
Seriously, though, this is amazing.
A Lego universe - a Legoverse, if you will - within the universe. The making of low-rent sci-fi movies right there!

OT: I get the sense it's cool, but I'm not really feelin' it.

JasonBurnout16 said:
As soon as it moved I was like "Drive it off the tablee!" That explains why I never built anything like this.

But yer genuinely cool stuff. Nice job.
Lmao. Me too. *high five*

Feb 28, 2008
"Unfortunately, MarshalBanana83 doesn't have any other Lego creations on display via his YouTube channel"

Probably because he's spent the last 10 years of his life building this behemoth! But seriously, I love attention to detail and craftsmanship; well done to this guy!

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
That's the most awesome thing I've seen today! That thing makes me want to see if I still have my legos somewhere!

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
Just to throw it out there.. Does anyone remember the actual Lego sand crawler that they had on sale? Seems to have gone off sale and is probably in one of my catalogs somewhere but I can't be bothered to look..
But yeah its pretty damned awesome, and then it moved without being man-handled as is usual.. mind blown..
I think someone should build the internet out of Lego that would be impressive.. and would probably break the fabric of reality.. but hey you'd still have the internet in Lego form..

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
I love how it lifts up the cargo with the Jawa, and the sloooowly slinks into the darkness.

The detail on this thing is truely incredible. I almost thought it was painted until it zoomed in.

Having this as a child would make you King of the Sandbox. Hands-down.

YodaUnleashed

Jun 11, 2010
Yep, it moves about as fast as a sandcrawler; the fact it moves at all is a remarkable feat of lego engineering, impressive, most impressive.

Fensfield

Nov 4, 2009
Aw... my brain parsed that as '10,000 Piece Lego Spice Harvester' and I got really excited x.x

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
wait wait wait, its remote controlled too?? awesomeness, you have a new benchmark

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Beware of small children, curious visitors and any sorts of pets!

OT: That's pretty amazing