Berserk

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
The_Blue_Rider said:
The anime's quite good, but it stops roughly half way through the series, so you dont get to see a lot of the really interesting bits, it also ends on the saddest part of the whole series
I did read that the Animé left the story unfinished (no season 2 ever materialized), but I still don't think I'll go for the Manga unless the Animé proves a hook beyond imagination (rather than just a really great action/fantasy series), as I'm not sure if I'll be much of a fan of the Manga media itself (though I've recently gotten into an excellent VN, but that's still digital with music, voice acting and (limited) interactivity).

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Not much of a reader but the manga was alright, preferred the anime a little more since it didn't have any of the cliche's in it. I mean, all the story is their in the manga (more than the anime) but then it has those battles where the bosses will go "haha, your weapon can't hurt me because blah, blah, blah. You actually have to hit my head ladidadida", and yeah, I hate that.

I really wish they would continue the anime and not leave it as it is. Seriously, they couldn't have picked a worse time to stop.

ninja_decadeo

Jul 20, 2010
The manga is fantastic. The anime is alright but they defo need to do a reboot, since the manga has so many chapters and thus a lot of time for the anime to run before they need to do fillers.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Broady Brio said:
As Lanipator put it;
"GORE! GORE! BLOOD-TITS-GORE! GIANT AX-SWORD! You see that demon? NOT NO MORE HE'S FUCKING DEAD! AH! BLOOD! GORE! AHHHHHHHHHH!"

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/ir/tfstar/outsideot/7747-berserk
Sold!