Best birthday gift ever....

Flux289

Jul 30, 2009
arc101 said:
Well its my birthday today, and well my parents are out and i have nothing better to do so i thought i would make a nice little thread about nice things. It's the kind of guy i am.
Anyway, back on topic, our family do not see birthdays as anything huge, like others because well, christmas is more fun. So anyway, this birthday (oh yeah, i'm 16 today... should be fun) i have received 'American werewolf in London', one of my favorite films, on DVD. And my best present ever was my roland electric drum kit, and i was wandering what your best birthday present was...
Lol wow what a coincidence i went 16 yesterday :)

OT: Mine would probably have to be my football table which i dont have anymore :(

Also, happy birthday!

Knight of Cydonia

Sep 22, 2008
Now that I think about it it has to be what started it all.......a playstation, the orignal jak and dexter and spiderman

Knight of Cydonia

Sep 22, 2008
popdafoo said:
Kingcallum said:
27 days till mine.....(yes its halloween)
OT:my xbox 360.....:)
My birthday is on the Day of the Dead. So it's two days after yours.

I don't really get many presents for my birthday so I have to wait for Christmas every year. But for Christmas I got my B.C. Rich Beast with limited edition body art.
great....

obliterate

Sep 2, 2009
The best present ever...pick me pick me...sry bout that 1...get yourself a girlfriend and spend all day with her...what ??? I had fun

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
Ohhh My birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I'm hoping to get the new Ipod touch!

Best previous present though... Most memorable was a big toy millennium falcon when I was younger.

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
Happy birthday person I haven't heard about until now!

My best present was probably the $200 I got last year.
But then it got un-awesomed when my dad stole it to buy a shitty computer I don't even use.....
But the present itself was awesome!