Best birthday gift ever....

JoshFTL

Aug 18, 2009
Tubez said:
arc101 said:
Well its my birthday today, and well my parents are out and i have nothing better to do so i thought i would make a nice little thread about nice things. It's the kind of guy i am.
Anyway, back on topic, our family do not see birthdays as anything huge, like others because well, christmas is more fun. So anyway, this birthday (oh yeah, i'm 16 today... should be fun) i have received 'American werewolf in London', one of my favorite films, on DVD. And my best present ever was my roland electric drum kit, and i was wandering what your best birthday present was...
congratulations. My best birthday gift was probly $5000
Oh Tubez you've made me the happiest girl in the world!

moneymoneymoneymoneymoney...

LopezMeister

Apr 13, 2009
Sony a200 DSLR with 18-70mm Zoom Lens. I got it for my 18th birthday this year, probably the best gift I've ever been given (that comes to mind at the moment).

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
A fairy princess BDay card. Me and my friends like to exchange these on our birthdays for laughs.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
Sex, a chinese takeout and followed by an allnighter of UT3 + booze. Its the simple things in life that are the best.
Chinese takeout? Why? You'll just be hungry 10 minutes later.

Sex? Why? You'll just want more when you're birthday is over. Just get a girlfriend.

Minjoltr

Aug 6, 2008
Fireworks and bonfires although I get those every year.

My Doc Martens. They're full of holes now though.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Not sure. But i think that this year will probably be the best of my birthday's, it's in December and i'l get presents at Christmas ASWELL.
I was quite happy when i got my first Ps2 though.

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
For my 18th birthday my parents brought me a car, and even though it was a second hand Kia Sephia, I totally fell in love with it. I spent hours fixing it up, breaking various speed limits, traveling the world (well, Europe), covering many miles, having a right fun time until the start of this year when I sold it for a Toyota.

It was a nice four year run but times were changing and the Kia wasn't getting any younger.

omle

Oct 18, 2008
Happy birthday mate.

I was pretty excited to get my (first console) Playstation original when I was younger. Any console or money are nice though.

EDIT: Oh yeah and laptop was cool.

CargoHold

Sep 16, 2009
I got a cabbage for my birthday once.

(There was $50 inside it too!)

Edit: Oh, happy birthday!

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Kingcallum said:
27 days till mine.....(yes its halloween)
OT:my xbox 360.....:)
My birthday is on the Day of the Dead. So it's two days after yours.

I don't really get many presents for my birthday so I have to wait for Christmas every year. But for Christmas I got my B.C. Rich Beast with limited edition body art.