Best cheatcode ever

That Greek Guy

Jul 29, 2009
What is the most awesome cheatcode you've ever seen in a game?
For me its the infinate car mass hole cheat in saints row 2 that makes your car able to collide with a train and send the train flying away.
Also the "ilovemonkeybutt" code in age of empires 2 that spawns a racing car with a bazooka weilding driver.

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
The George Washington one in AoE3. The Tommynator (a monster truck as big as a fortress) is far better, but the 'walking and talking bust' of George Washington is cooler.

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
Whoever came up with the idea of big heads.

Perfect Dark + Big heads = Good times man, good times...

Jelly ^.^

Mar 11, 2010
The puzzle game cheats- especially the Washing machine cheat :)

Mostly because you had to work for them :)

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
sv_cheats 1
gravity 600
give everyone VALVe launchers and an incredible increase in HP
=
EPIC

Da Chi

Sep 6, 2010
There is a cheat in the game "Amplitude" where you turn all the nodes you shoot into monkey heads. FYI, this game was Harmonix making music games BEFORE guitar hero and it is pretty fun. More fun in a stupidly challenging way but still fun. Try it out.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
tombman888 said:
sv_cheats 1
gravity 600
give everyone VALVe launchers and an incredible increase in HP
=
EPIC
My favorite is

sv_gravity 60
(wait 1 second)
gravity 6000000

and then half the server dies. Hilarious. Messing around with friction is fun too.

Fanitullen

Nov 7, 2008
"ilovemonkeybutt" is not a cheatcode in Age of Empires 2.

"How do you turn this on" produces a car (with machine guns), "i love the monkey head" produces a fast, monkey-headed scout.

The car with the bazooka-wielding driver is from Age of Empires 1, and the cheat code used to make him is "BigDaddy".

My favourite cheat code? "AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs" from Warcraft 3. Invincible soldiers that kill anything in one hit? Yes, please.

Kurokasumi

Aug 11, 2009
EHKOS said:
I liked the Minority Report cheats, those were fun.
First time I ever experienced true ragdoll physics and how to fuck around with them.

OT: Spawning a Harrier Jet in San Andreas.
Also messing with Half Life 2's console was pretty fun when you knew what you were doing.

darth.pixie

Jan 20, 2011
dancedancemalak in KotOR or dm_cowsfromhell in NWN. bowlingforferelden is also amusing. Bioware tends to always leave these sort of things in their codes all the time.

I found some of the coolest names for codes in Sacrifice, like

bythepowerofthegrayskull

ihavethepower

dontfearthereaper

yourbulletscannotharmme

Crises^

Sep 21, 2010
in css if you no clipped on cs_italy you could go to the mini version of the map in the sky then when you turned no clip off in that mini map every one on the normal map saw you as a giant walking around quite funny

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
Really? Is this even a competition? Konami Cheatcode, please?
I agree with you. No other code can compare to the Konami Code.

Kanazuchi

Aug 20, 2008
I'm quite partial to the code in NBA Jam that made you permanently on fire. That was rude as hell when you pulled it out on someone in multiplayer.