Best cheatcode ever

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
That Greek Guy said:
What is the most awesome cheatcode you've ever seen in a game?
For me its the infinate car mass hole cheat in saints row 2 that makes your car able to collide with a train and send the train flying away.
Also the "ilovemonkeybutt" code in age of empires 2 that spawns a racing car with a bazooka weilding driver.
Reminds me of the "easy" cheats possible in Driver by messing with the car .def files... 2500hp? Max speed 250? 10 tons weight? Yeah, why not :D Send those police cars flying like skittles.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
MartianWarMachine said:
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start. (If I remember correctly.)
You're almost correct. It's B, A, not A, B.

So the Code is: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
Lambi said:
MartianWarMachine said:
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start. (If I remember correctly.)
You're almost correct. It's B, A, not A, B.

So the Code is: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.
You ninja'd me while I was editing it...

On Topic: My favourite cheat codes have to be God, Fly, Summon Warheadlauncher, Allammo, and Ghost, in that order.

Jroo wuz heer

Apr 1, 2010
Fanitullen said:
"ilovemonkeybutt" is not a cheatcode in Age of Empires 2.

"How do you turn this on" produces a car (with machine guns), "i love the monkey head" produces a fast, monkey-headed scout.

The car with the bazooka-wielding driver is from Age of Empires 1, and the cheat code used to make him is "BigDaddy".

My favourite cheat code? "AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs" from Warcraft 3. Invincible soldiers that kill anything in one hit? Yes, please.
ummm that last one was whosyourdaddy

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
Straying Bullet said:
MartianWarMachine said:
Straying Bullet said:
Lambi said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Really? Is this even a competition? Konami Cheatcode, please?
I agree with you. No other code can compare to the Konami Code.
What is this Konami Code?
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start. (If I remember correctly. It may be B, A, start.)
I mean, what does it do exactly?
It gives you 30 extra lives in Contra. And it does all sorts of other things in different games. You can find a list of games that it appears in, and what it does in each one... somewhere.

Fanitullen

Nov 7, 2008
Jroo wuz heer said:
Fanitullen said:
"ilovemonkeybutt" is not a cheatcode in Age of Empires 2.

"How do you turn this on" produces a car (with machine guns), "i love the monkey head" produces a fast, monkey-headed scout.

The car with the bazooka-wielding driver is from Age of Empires 1, and the cheat code used to make him is "BigDaddy".

My favourite cheat code? "AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs" from Warcraft 3. Invincible soldiers that kill anything in one hit? Yes, please.
ummm that last one was whosyourdaddy
...So I write a post to correct someone else's cheats, and forgot to check my own? Poetic.

You're right, of course. WhosYourDaddy was the invincibility cheat. AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs was the "instant win"-cheat.

Thanks for the correction.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
GTA: San Andreas
Peds Riot
Peds have weapons
Super punch
Super jump

Survive as long as you can punching people.

Have fun kiddies

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Sonic debug cheats were always awesome. Golden Eye had some great ones as well. Enemies rockets???

kane.malakos

Jan 7, 2011
My favorite was always I'mTheCEOOfMcDonnellDouglas for simcopter. Nothing like doing half your mission in a military helicopter with missiles and a machine gun.