Best digimon game?

TrevorGruen

Jan 5, 2011
Okay, thanks to a friend i discovered a site that has a ton of anime on it, so i decided it was time to revisit one of my favorite shows from my childhood, digimon. Seeing it again is great but is making me wonder, was there ever a good game? i played digimon world championship on my ds once, but i didnt like it (felt very bare bones) so could anyone reccomend a good one?

DaphneRose

Apr 30, 2011
Well, I definitely enjoyed this when I was younger but it's the only digimon game I've ever played.

Digimon World 3, for the PS2.

The_Yeti

Jan 17, 2011
DaphneRose said:
Well, I definitely enjoyed this when I was younger but it's the only digimon game I've ever played.

Digimon World 3, for the PS2.
Digimon World 3 For the PS1~~~~~~~ but, I Second this.

I still play it to this day, every once in a blue moon.

ZeZZZZevy

Apr 3, 2011
Digimon Rumble Arena!
admittedly the only Digimon game I've ever played, but that game was chock full of giggles

Because sometimes completely unbalanced fighting games can be fun.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I must say I was always of the opinion that Digimon was the better TV show, Pokemon was the better game. Evidentially forced into comparison by the fact they both had mon in the title and I was about 9.

None of the digimon games are "bad" though, just can be a bit awkward to get into. It took me ages to realise those giant shrine things were actually toilets.

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
ZeZZZZevy said:
Digimon Rumble Arena!
admittedly the only Digimon game I've ever played, but that game was chock full of giggles

Because sometimes completely unbalanced fighting games can be fun.
I have to second this, it's like SSB crack addicted cousin.

I also really enjoyed Digimon World for the PS1.

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
i own digimon world 2 and a working playstation 1.

sooooooooooooo i play that on my psx emulator with framerate turned off. lets me play it at 2x speed. Making it playable.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Dawn/Dusk for the DS was reeeally addicting for me. I played Dusk before Dawn so I'll vote for Digimon Dusk.
(It was fun yet weird when the evil Digimon were all nice. Enjoyed it a lot.)