Best Fire Emblem Charecter

shale1157

Apr 2, 2010
Mines Joshua from sacred stones. He almost never got hit. He always 2 hit killed any enemy and most bosses.

MrJohnson

May 13, 2009
Ephraim or Seth in The Sacred Stones. Or Lute. And in Path Of Radiance any of the Laguz people transformers.

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
shale1157 said:
Mines Joshua from sacred stones. He almost never got hit. He always 2 hit killed any enemy and most bosses.
I love Joshua, he was bloody amazing.

I also liked Ewan, especially if you make him go the Dark-Magic route. He becomes crazy powerful.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Skill wise? Probably Ike, from Path of radiance.
I can beat the game using only Ike.
I'd also give Hector a mention, because once leveled high enough, he can essentially solo levels.
Character wise? Nergal, from FE7.
I loved his development as a character, and the special ending was pretty interesting.

Design Wise? Zephiel. I love his battle animations.

A.C.E

Mar 3, 2010
I have to go with Jaffar from the original GBA fire emblem he was basically a instant kill button with the killing edge

Durxom

May 12, 2009
The Black Knight from Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn.

I love him as a character, and his design. I never finished Radiant Dawn so I don't know the complete story behind him, but god, I loved that ridiculously OP bastard.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Durxom said:
The Black Knight from Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn.

I love him as a character, and his design. I never finished Radiant Dawn so I don't know the complete story behind him, but god, I loved that ridiculously OP bastard.
I recommend that you finish the game, because the last parts of Radiant Dawn reveal quite a bit of backstory on him and his master.
His storyline is really, really interesting, in my opinion.

shale1157

Apr 2, 2010
Mookie_Magnus said:
shale1157 said:

I also liked Ewan, especially if you make him go the Dark-Magic route. He becomes crazy powerful.
And Ross the Warrior

DIEDIEDIE765

Jun 30, 2010
Ike wins this contest because HE FIGHTS FOR HIS FRIENDS!

And I win because I think I'm the only one who's made this joke in this thread. Yay me. *blows a little party horn... thingy...*

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
shale1157 said:
Mookie_Magnus said:
shale1157 said:

And Ross the Warrior
Amelia as a Paladin is awesome. She has a custom sprite, and she's even stronger than Franz at max level.

Tiswas

Jun 9, 2010
Matthew, Serra and Guy from FE7 were my fves. I once went through the whole game just using those three (and the Lords so they wouldn't die in one hit.) was fun.