Best "Non Final Fantasy" JRPG Ever?

balanovich

Jan 25, 2010
Mr. Mortiss said:
Persona, Persona, Persona, Persona, Persona.
What is so great about persona? I've heard a lot about it, always good reviews. But wen I read the description it seems like nothing more than playing highschool ?
what's the thrill ?

michael_ab

Jun 22, 2009
legend of the dragoon /thread

UberMore said:
AvsJoe said:
Legend of Dragoon

It's been ages since I last played but I loved the hell out of that game as a kid.
Damn, got ninja'd.
Yeah, same here. I can't find a copy anywhere, and when I do come across one, it costs £45 or more. One of them was £135.99

Shows you how sort after this game is/rare it is/awesome it is that people will only part with it for a ridiculous amount of cash.
AvsJoe said:
Legend of Dragoon

It's been ages since I last played but I loved the hell out of that game as a kid.
damn i got it cheap, US$15 it is the only jrpg that i could follow the storyline as a kid, the gameplay is unique and, despite being turn based, is very immersive because of the additions system. unique worlds, unique enemys. charactors need some work but what didnt back in PS1 land.

another candidate id say is Sudeki but im not certain it is really a jrpg, it sure looks like one

Raykuza

Jul 1, 2009
Castlevania! Am I really the first to say Castlevania? C'mon guys, where my Belmonts at?