Best online game communities?

ApeShapeDeity

Dec 16, 2010
captaincabbage said:
ApeShapeDeity said:
I'm suprised no-one's pointed this out yet, but... THIS IS an on-line game community! it's pretty awesome, too!
OH! Sa-nap!

Whilst you are technically correct, and yes, we are awesome, the thread is about gaming communities in the sense of a playerbase of specific games, not games in general.
LOL. Ok, fair cop.

Well, I've been playing Teir 1 online of late... mostly battle cattle. There are, however some exceptional players who understand how to sieze and control ground. I've friended many of them, which is great becasue playing against them is an excellent challenge.

duwenbasden

King of the Celery people
Jan 18, 2012
XPilot, back in 2003. Granted it's usually around 12 of us on the server, but we had a blast.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
DOTA 2 has the best online community. =)

Unfortunately DOTA 2 also has the WORST online community. =(

OctalLord

May 20, 2010
The community I found in the Blazblue games caught me by surprise. What I read online would suggest a community much more hostile to newbs than I've ever actually met or conversed with.

Most of the people are very aware that everyone started from with no skill and lose forever because of it. And usually encourage others to keep fighting despite that. It's changed a little over time but I try my best to keep up that spirit for everyone I meet to so it stays alive.

HOPmadnes_X3B

Oct 7, 2014
I Remember Runescape having a very good community , well i'm talking about 3 years back . People usually would work together but after the years Scamming ruined most of the "good" part

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
None, there s no good online community. They are all as toxic as the day is long.