Bethany. Chet. Roger. You Decide Who Will Die in an Upcoming Game Dogs Episode!

herio

May 20, 2009
why cant Roger die mud is more interesting and less annoying to and Chets not that bad and i dont what this crap its as dull as a rock the ones i did watch i whated Roger to piss of

XelaisPWN

Jun 8, 2009
Not being a fan of the series, I don't really care. Although, Bethany doesn't come up nearly as much in the game as Chet or Roger (I'm going for the underdog, no pun intended). No point in having the three of 'em in the poll if it's biased towards two.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
why are they killing someone off the show is fine as it is

the only thing they are going achieve doing this is pissing off a portion of the people who still watch this shit

jthwilliams

Sep 10, 2009
I got to say there is a lot of hate for Game Dogs. Why? Even if you don't like it, just don't watch it. Heck if no one likes it, they will be able to tell that no one watches it. Personally, I think its ok and getting better. The Knife sale episode was pretty funny.

So please, leave britny alone, just leave britny alone. .
(britny in this case being game dogs)

Foric

Dec 10, 2009
i don't want either of them to die, tbh id rather want Mr.Yee to die i hated that guy before he got he got shot

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
kill all game dog chariceters, for making that god awful cruel joke on the community this show needs to die

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
I shot Roger thousands of times. Just something about him makes me wanna kill him. And so I did.

Chet's cool though, and so is Bethany.
..'Cause she's hawt..
[sup][sup][sup][sup]You know it to be true![/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup]

Nihilism_Is_Bliss

Oct 27, 2009
Jennacide said:
Why can't it be all 3? And kill I Hit It With My Axe while you're at it. >=|

Sorry, but this was never really that funny, and always smells of ripping off VGCats, even if Scott is a lazy bum that doesn't work on it anymore. And IHIWMA is just the WORST. THING. EVER.
*cough* AGREED *cough*

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Look, whichever dog you put down, can you just do so in style? I mean like have him go rabid and trap a mother and her child in their car for three days before we kill him/her?

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
Wheres the option for all of them dying and the series being canceled? Ah well, either way the lead dog (Chet I think his name is) has always been the character to piss me off the most, so I took all 17 shots at him.

tman_au

Mar 30, 2009
Mr.Squishy said:
tman_au said:
Have them all killed off and concentrate on Doraleous and associates.
'scuse my language, but HELL NAW. Kill both shows, and I'm happy, but Game dogs is actually way better than Doraleous and associates. Just thought I'd share that.
Sorry, GD isn't even funny and to be honest I have given the series a red hot go, watched all episodes and still haven't even laughed once. Sorry it's a dud and nothing will change that.

AWDMANOUT

Jan 4, 2010
Can't they all just die?

Sigh. Well, I chose Roger, as he's the most annoying of the three.