Bethesda Unveils Legendary Skyrim Compilation

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
But will it actually run on PS3? I still don't think I'll get this, I had my fun with Skyrim but now everytime I look at it I feel burnt out. And I only played 70 hours!

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Earnest Cavalli said:
Those of you who live in Europe and Australia will have a slightly longer wait: June 7, to be exact.
June 7th? You little ripper! That's my birthday!

Gotta love how the universe works some times eh?

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
This is how I buy all my games now, just a matter of patience (and a library of unplayed games to keep me occupied in the meantime).

Will still wait to see how it performs on PS3 before I decide which version to get.

Xarathox

Feb 12, 2013
bringer of illumination said:
Fucking finally

I bought Skyrim when it came out, played it for about a dozen hours and uninstalled it in disgust, I promised myself I wouldn't touch it again until it had been fixed.

Now that the definitive version will be out soon, it probably won't take long before the point is reached where the modding scene will have made this embarrassing turd playable.
It's already playable on the PC. The modding community has already fixed the vanilla game, as well as all of the released DLC with the Unofficial Patches.

They had to wait for the tool kit to fix the vanilla game, but they fixed the DLC almost as soon as each one was released.

Tiamat666

Level 80 Legendary Postlord
Dec 4, 2007
While I am sad panda for there not being further official content added to Skyrim, this means I will finally be able to start my all-mods-in-fully-customized 2nd playthrough.

Fortunately with the great modding tools user made mods are often just as good or even surpass official mods. I've been playing the Midas Magic Oblivion mod lately, and it's seriously impressive. It's freaking fantastic that I'm still finding new content and still playing my 7 year old game. Not to mention Nehrim and SureAI's next Skyrim based project I am really looking forward to. Construction Set and modders simply rock.

Tanis said:
Sounds nice.
But I doubt I'll be dropping any more money into it, given how the PS3 version is shit and my PC version has mods out the ass.
I loled.