Biden bombs Syria

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Just sanction the Iranians for attacking the US embassy in Iraq. Yes for people who don't know attacking an embassy is an act of war, and warrants a response because if we let Iran attack one embassy China or Russia will do more sonic-based sound attacks on say the Cuban Embassy, and that could kill the US ending the Cuban embargo.

Edit: This was unexpected but not surprising. Biden is to the right of Obama on foreign policy was expected, but I assumed he would go back to the Iran deal, but I suspect he doesn't care if the Iranians get the bomb as long as they are too weak to enact their Shia regional dominance across the region. I mean the EU sanctions Russia despite the fact that they could nuke the EU.

By the way for those who just focus on Saudi Arabia badly, Iran is pretty bad too, but I suspect the progressive groupthink of the friend of my enemy bullshit logic won't accept that, but they don't threaten the International system like Russian nukes, or China does.

Edit 2: For those who disagree with me, if you want the US out of the Middle East with no embassies you should have voted for Bernie instead of shill for Biden, and not put pressure on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted20220709

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Also to all the liberals who attacked me for being against Biden for being too right-leaning, and putting pressure on him till I needed to vote for him. ( yes I voted for him, since the Greens are against Nuclear power)

1614310817091.png

How is he more right-wing than I am on foreign policy?

He...

Agrees with me on China

But he is to the right of me, and even my conservative foreign policy professor who supported Trump, and denies climate change on

Iran

Russia

Syria

Cuba

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Hipsters

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008

I wonder how long it will take the "push him left" people to feel as stupid as their political awareness suggests?
The "push him left" people are at brunch. They have no idea that Biden is Blue Trump as they're currently shouting at a 17 year old waiter about how their orange juice they ordered had pulp in it when they expressly told him no pulp.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
The "push him left" people are at brunch. They have no idea that Biden is Blue Trump as they're currently shouting at a 17 year old waiter about how their orange juice they ordered had pulp in it when they expressly told him no pulp.
Once again proving this isn't and never was about policy, it was about having to hear about it on news and social media. Or for some and inarguably worse, it was about the policy and voters being unable to vocally support policy they liked so long as it was Trump doing it.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA

Life loves to imitate art...

Although there is a lot of argument in the thread about whether it was edited or not...

I'm not sure it matters all that much whether it's a legit photo or not. The spirit and what it represents is very real...
Ain't hard to imagine some guy in the airforce spray painting his bomb.

Reactions: tippy2k2