Biden Lyin' about the bang-bangs

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Like banning them entirely? Well, the problem is then you have to deal with market for military, police and export, so that's a no go right there. Banning civilian ownership might as well just go for banning bullet sales to civies since it's effectively the same thing.

Considering we can't even get universal background checks passed in the US, I doubt banning bullets will happen anytime soon. And amending the constitution at this point feels fucking impossible. If the Equal Rights Amendment can't get ratified, how the hell are we gonna get something even more controversial changed?
I meant civilian use.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
I'd prefer "femocrat", "neofem", "technofem", or maybe "femboug", but there really isn't a cute and sexy hybrid term I can think of for "neoliberal feminist", "bourgeois feminist", or "feminist technocrat". Because let's be dead honest, post-third wave feminism is largely an ideological wasteland when it comes to anything approaching leftist thought -- just a whole lotta bourgeois, and petit bourgeois useful idiots, appropriating leftist lingo.

See also, woke capitalism and woke corporatism.
I have some bad news: it's not bourgeois idiots appropriating leftist lingo. All leftism is bourgeois lingo to begin with.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
I have some bad news: it's not bourgeois idiots appropriating leftist lingo. All leftism is bourgeois lingo to begin with.
All "leftism" that is seriously represented by the bourgeois media that you watch and listen to, you mean.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
All "leftism" that is seriously represented by the bourgeois media that you watch and listen to, you mean.
Weren't you just defending Jacobin Magazine, named for the bougie leftists who let the poor people do the fighting before burning France to the ground with their ideology?

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Weren't you just defending Jacobin Magazine, named for the bougie leftists who let the poor people do the fighting before burning France to the ground with their ideology?
what would that have to do with anything?