Biden off to a great start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Yeah, you did vote for Biden, but you also spent a lot of time bitching and moaning about it to the point where someone following what you said could easily have gone "fuck it, everyone is the same, nothing matters." That kinda apathy and assumption is what leads to someone like trump. If both sides are the same then the side with the most fanatical base will win and that will almost always be republicans.
I wonder if you even realize yet that the thread you're posting in is one where Biden was recorded telling the head of the black caucus (who's not even a progressive) that his lived experiences were wrong and that he should shut up about Biden's toxic choices?

Zeke davis

Apr 30, 2020
Country
United States
All that matters is voting but apparently even you voting isn't good enough.
Negativity is just going to buzzkill people going out to vote. You should be just be happy that your poison dosage went slightly down. l/s

Revnak and others still being free to criticize Biden's BS regardless what who they voted is why i felt more comfortable voting for him not less. Posts like what Wrogen just did were the one causing problems.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Yeah, you did vote for Biden, but you also spent a lot of time bitching and moaning about it to the point where someone following what you said could easily have gone "fuck it, everyone is the same, nothing matters." That kinda apathy and assumption is what leads to someone like trump. If both sides are the same then the side with the most fanatical base will win and that will almost always be republicans.
Apathy? Your criticism of me, after all this shit, is apathy? I come off as fucking apathetic? I’ll forego the “I know you are but what am I” bit, particularly given that I already explained the what, how, and why of your own brand of apathy. But to think I am “apathetic” as to the circumstances that create fascism is to ignore my frequent and furious rants about those circumstances which you happily dismiss on the basis that you cannot imagine that anything was ever wrong with the technocratic nonsense that gave us Trump.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
NEgtivity is just going to buzzkill people going out to vote.

Shit REvnak and others still being free to criticize Biden's BS is why i felt more comfortable voting for him not less. Posts like what Wrogen just did were the one causing problems.
Claiming that Revnak voting for Biden but still criticising him will turn people off voting for him while at the same time insulting all leftists who sucked it up and voted for him for... not being willing todo the thing they literally did.

Zeke davis

Apr 30, 2020
Country
United States
Apathy? Your criticism of me, after all this shit, is apathy? I come off as fucking apathetic? I’ll forego the “I know you are but what am I” bit, particularly given that I already explained the what, how, and why of your own brand of apathy. But to think I am “apathetic” as to the circumstances that create fascism is to ignore my frequent and furious rants about those circumstances which you happily dismiss on the basis that you cannot imagine that anything was ever wrong with the technocratic nonsense that gave us Trump.
TBF Worgen isn't calling you apatheic but that the only response people are going to get out of reading criticism of biden is to become apathetic.
This is pretty much the vibe i've seen on multiple forums "If you're harshly criticizing politicians then you 're saying we should just give up. Instead, You should shut up and look on the bright side."
I think they're projecting their cynicism of accountability from the masses onto y'all and honesty think we should just hope Biden just does good things without feedback.

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
TBF Worgen isn't calling you apatheic but that the only response people are going to get out of reading criticism of biden is to become apathetic.
This is pretty much the vibe i've seen on multiple forums "If you're harshly criticizing politicians then you 're saying we should just give up. Instead, You should shut up and look on the bright side."
I think they're projecting their cynicism of accountability from the masses onto y'all and honesty think we should just hope Biden just does good things without feedback.
It's only apathy inducing if you think politics is something that only happens every 4 years.

Zeke davis

Apr 30, 2020
Country
United States
It's only apathy inducing if you think politics is something that only happens every 4 years.
Change that to once every 2 years and you're right.
There's also the over emphasis on what the federal government does in news and discourse as expense to people missing the nuances of state and local issues.

crimson5pheonix

Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Change that to once every 2 years and you're right.
There's also the over emphasis on what the federal government does in news and discourse as expense to people missing the nuances of state and local issues.
Exactly, namely the presidency. Nobody pays attention to even the midterms until after they happen and can ***** about gained/lost seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.