Biden v. Trump Election Mega Thread

Who will win the election?

• SleepyJoe

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • It doesn't matter who wins, because we will all lose in some way.

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
It just not being brought up in the first place.
Why should anybody place any trust in that? Did you fail to notice when the government banned trans people from serving in the military, or when they attempted to legalise healthcare discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation?

Most states choosing to make their own laws if it's repealed.
Ah, so he might have the right to marry taken away from him, depending on where he lives.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Looks around my living room.. There are no less than 3 Cashew nuts cans in my house.. I actually LIKE cashews. What is wrong with him for not liking cashews?! Now I also have almonds, pecans and walnuts here too, but I buy all my nuts individually so I get exactly what I want rather than complain about what nuts they put in a mixed nuts can. XD
And you can keep all those dry nuggets of fatal dehydration to yourself, thankyou very much! Unless they're covered in chocolate or anything else that combats the parched husky nature of the woodland crunch. Cashews, pecans, hazlenuts, buggernuts...anything that dry daring to call itself "food" is a domestic hazard and a threat to our very way of life, and, err, national security? I have reported you to the relevant authorities. Or just your avatar to my mum. Same thing really.

(Oh cripes, thankyou for unintentionally bringing attention to my idiocy of typing "comprises" instead of "compromises" ...that's a teeny bit embarrassing. Le deepest shames!)

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
And you can keep all those dry nuggets of fatal dehydration to yourself, thankyou very much! Unless they're covered in chocolate or anything else that combats the parched husky nature of the woodland crunch. Cashews, pecans, hazlenuts, buggernuts...anything that dry daring to call itself "food" is a domestic hazard and a threat to our very way of life, and, err, national security? I have reported you to the relevant authorities. Or just your avatar to my mum. Same thing really.

(Oh cripes, thankyou for unintentionally bringing attention to my idiocy of typing "comprises" instead of "compromises" ...that's a teeny bit embarrassing. Le deepest shames!)
How can you be a bear and NOT eat nuts?!

"The nuts are an important food for the bears, which are omnivorous."

Nuts are for Bears!

Having a nut allergy is one thing.. but just not liking nuts? hmmm.. very odd. Very odd indeed.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Why should anybody place any trust in that? Did you fail to notice when the government banned trans people from serving in the military, or when they attempted to legalise healthcare discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation?
Part of that was and issue of exploits in the system of being able to claim treatment from the military where a few people were joining the military then coming out as Trans just outside of basic training.

Also the push to have people recognised as Trans based on social transition and the normal attempts on bases etc to have male and female housing separated and lets say issues regarding that.

Also and probably most important.

Trans =|= gay they can be independent things entirely.

Ah, so he might have the right to marry taken away from him, depending on where he lives.
Not very likely and I doubt most courts would allow existing marriages to be annulled by such changes in the law to begin with.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
How can you be a bear and NOT eat nuts?!

"The nuts are an important food for the bears, which are omnivorous."

Nuts are for Bears!

Having a nut allergy is one thing.. but just not liking nuts? hmmm.. very odd. Very odd indeed.
To be fair, all the other bears called me 'odd' throughout cubhood, so these such insinuations are no stranger to me; adhering to stereotype can get you quicky killed or captured in the woodland environment anyway. It's not the flavour, it's just the lack of sauce...i prefer the fruits, salmons and lost stupid humans for nutritional upkeep these days. With wine. Always with wine.

Reactions: lil devils x

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
If you vote for Biden he will kowtow to China, and engage with them aka give them all the trade deals, and economic special treatment in the world,d let them steal US IPOs, let them commit human rights abuses like organ harvesting, and forced abortions. Fuck diplomacy with China we need a credible anti-ballistic missile shield, and next-generation anti-submarine weapon, and F-15EX to shoot down their nukes then nuke their harbors.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
If you vote for Biden he will kowtow to China, and engage with them aka give them all the trade deals, and economic special treatment in the world,d let them steal US IPOs, let them commit human rights abuses like organ harvesting, and forced abortions. Fuck diplomacy with China we need a credible anti-ballistic missile shield, and next-generation anti-submarine weapon, and F-15EX to shoot down their nukes then nuke their harbors.
Well ok, but tell us how you really feel about the deaths of millions in nuclear hellfire?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Well ok, but tell us how you really feel about the deaths of millions in nuclear hellfire?
Tough shit, tell their government to stop trying to conqueror the world and stop watching CCTV.

Also, I am more of a nuke their surface battle groups( giant groups of navy ships) guy, but if their navy hides in their harbors, and air force bases like cowards, we will have no choice but to nuke their harbors, and it's not just me saying that credible iR scholars have said it as well.

Edit: besides B61 bombs are very precise. Relatively speaking.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
Seems my vote might be worth a bit more than I realize. I thought it might take 2 more decades for the possibility of Texas turning blue, but it could around the corner. If not November, then at least within a decade.

Reactions: lil devils x

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Anyone who seriously considers using nukes does not understand what they are asking for. That is all.
I literally have a BA in International relations and a minor in World Politics. Where is your degree???

The guy who recommended is Christopher Preble who is a Ph.D. in history from Temple University and has served on a US Navy cruiser as a commissioned officer.
1602900763010.png

Also do you have a plan for taking out PLAN destroyers, and their carriers when the PLAN has a 600 strong ship navy because your pussy-ass democrat leaders let them grow in economic strength, and let them build up their military.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Tough shit, tell their government to stop trying to conqueror the world and stop watching CCTV.

Also, I am more of a nuke their surface battle groups( giant groups of navy ships) guy, but if their navy hides in their harbors, and air force bases like cowards, we will have no choice but to nuke their harbors, and it's not just me saying that credible iR scholars have said it as well.

Edit: besides B61 bombs are very precise. Relatively speaking.
You’re literally describing a pre-emptive nuclear strike that would cost millions of lives in a fucking day. It would immediately be the most violent war since WWII. Like in a day.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
what do you have against closed circuit television?
I literally have a BA in International relations and a minor in World Politics. Where is your degree???
That's a rather impressive argument against credentialism.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix
Status
Not open for further replies.