Biden's Cabinet of Curiosities

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
So besides Pete being a moderate establishment Democrat (which obviously makes him worse than Hitler by itself), why do you hate him with such gusto? Is this just still left over misplaced anger from Bernie failing to expand his support beyond his traditional base in the primary? How did Pete "sell [his] soul rat fucking"?
He was caught running a scheme to manipulate bread prices.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
So besides Pete being a moderate establishment Democrat (which obviously makes him worse than Hitler by itself), why do you hate him with such gusto? Is this just still left over misplaced anger from Bernie failing to expand his support beyond his traditional base in the primary? How did Pete "sell [his] soul rat fucking"?
He was beating Biden in votes when he dropped out of the Primaries just before Super Tuesday. There's ZERO reason for him to do that other than he got a call from someone at The DNC offering him something and he decided to take it. He dropped out and gave in to someone he was literally beating at the time.

If that isn't the very definition of rat fucking, then I don't know what would be...

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
He was caught running a scheme to manipulate bread prices.
Wait, what's this?

I hate Pete for his immense love of fucking rats but it sounds like there might be more reasons why I should be hating on ratboy?

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
To all the people who doubted me on Joe Biden, here it is. He wants to cut medicare, and farm aid to farmers who are literally dying of suicide, and elderly insurance.

I told you he would cut Medicaid, Medicare, or social security.

1613287325615.png

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
To all the people who doubted me on Joe Biden, here it is. He wants to cut medicare, and farm aid to farmers who are literally dying of suicide, and elderly insurance.

I told you he would cut Medicaid, Medicare, or social security.

View attachment 2998
This one is actually a touch more complicated than that and it's more Pelosi's fault than Biden's. The cuts are because of a bill passed in 2010 to codify austerity into law, if a bill is passed that will cost money, the cost has to be cut from social safety nets for reasons that make sense to someone I'm sure.

EDIT: To be clear, theoretically the cuts don't go into effect until next year thus there is a year to fix the cuts. Though we'll see if the dems have the spine to actually do so.

EDIT EDIT: What that article is guilty of though is downplaying why PAYGO is a thing and also focusing mostly on Biden being "bipartisan"

Last edited:

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Joe Manchin is currently threatening to shoot down Neera Tanden's nomination because she's too divisive.

Conservatives: "Good, she's a toxic person and has no business in government." snicker snicker
Liberals: "HOW FUCKING DARE HE?! THREATENING THE MINIMUM WAGE IS ONE THING, BUT THIS IS TOO FAR!"
The left: "Do a flip!"

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

"As a matter of longstanding policy, the United States does not support political transitions by non-constitutional means. political transitions must be democratic, constitutional, peaceful, and legal."

Reporter: "... how longstanding is that?"

lol
Jen Psaki's face lol.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Yes, no more Neera Tanden. Suck it corrupt liberals.

Way of the Bernie sends his regards.
1614063768665.png

Edit: Icing on the LOLcake

Even Immigrant and Citizen South Asians hate her lol.

Edit2: Even douche liberal Reddit politics hates her.

Last edited:

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Joe Manchin is currently threatening to shoot down Neera Tanden's nomination because she's too divisive.

Conservatives: "Good, she's a toxic person and has no business in government." snicker snicker
Liberals: "HOW FUCKING DARE HE?! THREATENING THE MINIMUM WAGE IS ONE THING, BUT THIS IS TOO FAR!"
The left: "Do a flip!"
I said the same thing about Trump and calling for $2,000 checks and throwing a huge monkey wrench in the Covid relief negotiations...

They can do the right thing (blocking Tandem) for the wrong reason (cause she said mean things about them on Twitter) but I'll take it over them doing nothing.

Do a flip!