Big Deals with $25 Overwatch Bonus and Total War Discount

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Big Deals with $25 Overwatch Bonus and Total War Discount

PS3) - $9.99.
List is $20.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from weekly [http://www.dealzon.com] for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
...Great. Listed as 45.00, but it charged me the full 60 anyway. Guess I'm not eating for a day.

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
The Enquirer said:
FillerDmon said:
I'm not sure if anyone will notice me asking, but does the Overwatch deal include PCs?
It does.
Dealzon only seems to be saving 13$, and doesn't give the option for the 25$ giftcard. Additionally, it appears to potentially be region-locked. Looks less like a big deal and more like a huge risk depending on where you live...

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
FillerDmon said:
The Enquirer said:
FillerDmon said:
I'm not sure if anyone will notice me asking, but does the Overwatch deal include PCs?
It does.
Dealzon only seems to be saving 13$, and doesn't give the option for the 25$ giftcard. Additionally, it appears to potentially be region-locked. Looks less like a big deal and more like a huge risk depending on where you live...
I'm trying to check but it keeps redirecting me to some Dell website.

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
The Enquirer said:
FillerDmon said:
The link to the part I specified seems to be in the main body of the article, not in the deal section below. The deal seems to apply to PS4 and Xbone users, but since I'm not one of them, I get the PC Download Code, except that I wanted to be able to give one away as a gift and giving away a potentially region-locked gift would suck. I guess I'll be seeing if I can get it off of Amazon Prime, which seems to be the next best cheapest thing if I can find out which family member we use to purchase stuff from Amazon through.

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
dealzon said:
PC) - $59.99.
Releases May 23. List is $60. Deal expires May 22. Free next business day shipping available.
<br clear=all>
oh great the Dell deals on Overwatch copies are now OOS. -_-

edit: nevermind, they changed the product URL on us without redirecting people to it.. urgh. updated above. all is well again.

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
FillerDmon said:
The Enquirer said:
FillerDmon said:
The link to the part I specified seems to be in the main body of the article, not in the deal section below. The deal seems to apply to PS4 and Xbone users, but since I'm not one of them, I get the PC Download Code, except that I wanted to be able to give one away as a gift and giving away a potentially region-locked gift would suck. I guess I'll be seeing if I can get it off of Amazon Prime, which seems to be the next best cheapest thing if I can find out which family member we use to purchase stuff from Amazon through.
if you're talking about the gamesrocket deal, we'll suggest holding on it as we're waiting to hear back from them to see if the game is region locked or not. we think it is/should be - hence the warning.

honestly we probably shouldnt' have listed the "Deal" since it'll just confuse peole. gonna try to clear it up asap once we find out if its EU only keys.

Politrukk

May 5, 2015
The Total War Warhammer retailer refuses to give me my key and their reviews online scream scam artists.
I sort of went on a limb for once because I imagined the Escapist would link to trustworthy websites, this is a bit horrid to be honest.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
dealzon said:
Zydrate said:
...Great. Listed as 45.00, but it charged me the full 60 anyway. Guess I'm not eating for a day.
wait which deal is this?
Ah, sorry. Homefront. I was waiting for the 'deal' to kick in during payment but it never did.