Biggest threat to your life right now

Ava Elzbieta

Mar 22, 2010
Skullkid4187 said:
Myself, my actions, and other people.
Hey, whattaya know, me too! ;-)

So, what Skullkid said, and disease. Just to cover all the bases. *wink*

Seriously though, between the colitis and cancer, I'll be tenting my fingers and watch the two duke it out, battle royale. Too damn bad I won't be there to see which one wins though, heehee.

Kontar

Jan 18, 2008
Airplanes, considering that I fly an average of 8 hours every day, every week, the chance of something going wrong and me dieing is pretty high. Although I would not trade my vocation for anything else, flying rules!

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
Gravity. One must remain ever vigilant against it. And against its co-conspirators, pits and holes.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
I'd have to say cutting bread for a sandwich at the table here, and dropping the bread knife into my femoral artery.

mrtenk

Aug 4, 2009
World of Warcraft Addiction. I found myself playing for 15 hours lately and thought I was on for only two. no seriously that game is dangerous. I'd hate to end up in a situation where my entire life is ruined because of WoW.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Living in a basement, there's the constant threat of the entire house collapsing onto my sorry ass while I'm sleeping or something.

There could also be a flash flood, and I could drown in said basement.

Other than that... maybe being hit by a car, or caught in crossfire or something. There's not a whole lot threatening me right now. Hm... that's.. actually kind of comforting.

mrF00bar

Mar 17, 2009
I'm probably in the most danger from myself right now. I mean, I got into a fight over a bloody kettle and I'm not even sure why.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
THat bottle of coke over there. If I were to swallow it wrong, it would flow into my lungs and drown me slowly. Or maybe the glass bottle over there. I could accidentally slit my throat. Or I could fall out that window. Or zapped by lightning. Or somehow have my head sucked into the 5 inch fan sitting on my desk. It's all out to get me, I swear!

nelsonr100

Apr 15, 2009
My love of food, especially food thats bad for me, and my tendancy to drive fast....oh dear i've made myself worry

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Either this insane headache or the game. I've been trying to get a shiney starter pokemon for hours and it won't show!!

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
slutmonkey8 said:
Some kind of wanking-related mishap probably.
That sounds really painful!

OT: proberly the fact that I just learnt I'm allergic to air.
Its ok though because I forgot how to breathe so no air is in me.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
The cold, or my laziness. I was changing out of my school uniform and suddenly couldn't be bothered. Now I'm freezing to death (not really) and it just might kill me. Or I might just get a cold.