Bikers plan to foil the Westboro Baptist Church's Plans

misterrosy

Jan 10, 2011
Hey, bikers are pretty cool guys. I worked at a bar as a bouncer and during bike week, they are one of the best behaved people there. Of course there is your rowdy loud people but better them then fucking guidos, thugs or anything else. Hell, I talked to a lot of them and they were very nice people.

Then again, I heard a law has been passed preventing protesting at funerals.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
Fred Phelps said it was because "God sent the shooter"... It was the same shooting where that US Senator got shot, I think that's it. If you really curious you could check on "www.godhatesfag.com" though the name alone should speak volumes about these people.
If the bible is any indication they don't have a strong case for their point. God isn't exactly mums about taking a hands on approach for killing sinners.

The dude even wrestled Moses (I think it was moses). If he's pissy someone is getting godsmacked...by god.

I actually liked how thug god is in the bible. Because people always talk about him like he's Mr. Rogers when really he's more like a bouncer with a chip on his shoulder (about the size of the universe).

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
lol It's both hilarious and awesome that Bikie gangs are more humane and compassionate than a church group.
This is fucking gold. Still, go bikers, I hope you get to kick the shit out of at least one of those snotty-nosed WBC fuckheads. The best part is that you can say the God told you to smash that guy's head in and they wouldn't be able to argue, since they're working under the same logic.

VivaciousDeimos

May 1, 2010
TheEvilCheese said:
XxRyanxX said:
Intelligent words.
Ryan, You have hit the nail on the head here. While I don't personally believe in a God, these deliberately inflammatory signs and actions are still hideous things to do when you know people will be deeply saddened.

These sorts of people give religion and (from my objective point of view) America as a whole a bad name.

I am all for freedom of speech but I like the way the law works here (England):
You are free to believe whatever you want, but cannot say anything deliberately offensive and the traits of: Race, Gender and sexuality are 'protected' (ie you cannot bring them up in arguments like this)

When will people just grow up?
Rest assured that whenever the WBC show up we all facepalm hard enough to leave marks. Followed by cries of "Urrgggghhh". Like you, I'm not Christian, but I used to be, and I still respect the majority of the religious community; it irritates me to no end when people try to lump the WBC in with the rest of Christendom. Fanatic or radical seem like mild words for what they are. At the basest level they're simply a hate group that uses the veil of God to perpetuate their vitriol and propaganda.

What confuses me most, however, is that a common message you see on their signs are "God Hates America", and the sentiment that America is such a horrible place because it accepts homosexuality. If it's that terrible a place then why are you still here?

In conclusion, here is another video, from a few years ago, that talks a little bit more about the WBC's history of protesting soldier's funerals (many of you might have already seen it, but it's still cathartic to see Fox calling them out on all of their bullshit). And...ya'know how the basic tone of the thread is, "wow, even tough biker guys have way more morals than WBC"? Well these are also the people who make Fox News correspondents give epic, well deserved, verbal beatdowns.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Even Hell's Angels have more compasion and kindness in them then the WBC.

I hope that some biker decide to make some WBC protestors "disappear"... Ok that would give them more publicity but still...

acturisme

Jul 21, 2008
manythings said:
smearyllama said:
Yeah, these guys are cool.

The WBC are mostly assholes, but I feel sorry for their kids.
They'll never fit in, and are being raised on a diet of hate and ignorance.

That said, those who threaten violence against them are worse.
Instead of trying to make them understand through showing compassion, they attack them for being different.
This is why I would provide them sanctuary in my home, if only to protect them until the authorities arrived.

Still, the PGR is an honorable group of men, and I'd definitely pitch in to just stand there in defense of the families.
Well the problem is you are playing from the wrong rule book. It's got nothing to do with religion, they do all this cause bereaved people (who are already not in their right frame of mind) to lose it and physically attack them. Then they sue. They are the worst kind of leeches.
JochemDude said:
Uh. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, I guess. but than again if I would see even one of these WBC fucks I would fuck them up. I had never heard of them on account of me not living in america but these guys crossed the line where freedom of speech meets getting dead. You guys still have the death sentence well what better way to put that to work. Fuck I'm so goddamned enraged by these animals.
Fred Phelps is my "DARTH VADER". In other words. SHOOT ON SIGHT.

jacobschndr

Aug 15, 2008
Being that I live in the same state as that fuck factory of a church, I can say I dislike them a lot because they make my state sound like theres nothing but hypocritical fucktards here.

But now realizing that the Angels are going as well, maybe they'll be "angels" and help the Phelps clan reach "heaven" a little sooner. (wink wink, nudge nudge)

Because then EVERYBODY will be happier

luckshotpro

Oct 18, 2010
this just made my day, it's good to know that there are people out there that want to do something about these insensitive assholes ruin it for everyone else.

brucelee13245

Oct 25, 2009
Xavier78 said:
Skullkid4187 said:
Well call me neutral on this one. There is no way i will support biker gangs nor will i support people who have never read a Bible.
While I could care less about who reads a bible, I'm with you 100% on the gang. I will not support anything the Hells Angels do. They are disgusting criminals. The people here saying how "not so bad" they are, really need to look into some of the shit these "good men" have done before hopping on the bandwagon.
Like someone else said before, only 1% bikers are the criminals. Your generalizing the group a bit. Plus, is this not a noble effort they are putting in for this little girls family? As sick and twisted as you might think they are, or they might be, this is more honorable then anything the WBC could hope to accomplish. I would spend years in jail before i let one of the hate spewing "followers of christ" ever say a damning word to one of those families. There are few things that are less humane then doing what the WBC does.

God bless those bikers, the supporters and the families of the injured and killed.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I'm not that surprised, beyond their tough image, most bikers are actually some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, certainly nicer than the WBC.
Though, I'm sure most things are nicer than the WBC.

Nocta-Aeterna

Aug 3, 2009
teh_Canape said:
Jewish (at least all I know) are cool. Don't know where did people came up with them being money grabbing bastards
I believe that's a remainder from Medieval/Dark Age Europe, when Jews couldn't take up a regular craft because they were banned from the guilds and were forced into money business (loans and the like), which already was a stigmatized business.

OT. Go bikers! I wonder at what point WBC will finally start losing steam and just dissolve.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Tdc2182 said:
Thank God. I'm gonna be their on Thursday.

Should be a blast.
do tell us what happens especially if any Hells angels happens to bludgeon Phelfz or his band of sludge spitting, inbred, lawyer filled church cult members