Bikers plan to foil the Westboro Baptist Church's Plans

Ambient

Nov 19, 2009
...I'm so confused by this. Criminal bikers are now considered 'good' when they put up against mindless fanatics?
What is the world coming to?

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Seriously. I didn't believe that such people (that shit-cult) even existed...
This made me angry, damn angry.
And then again, hearing that bikers are nice? Well, that's better.

But seriously, if they do things like that, they'll all eventually get hurt. I mean, everyone has a limit, and eventually snaps. And when that happens... i don't want to be those bastards.

And, while reading this thread and writing this post, i listened to "Sympathy For The Devil" by Guns N' Roses. Made me think for a bit...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmHZLruBSMs here's a link, enjoy.

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Someone needs to destroy WBC. That place is pure bigotry.

These people are terrorists.

Holyeskimo

Jul 14, 2010
Agent Larkin said:
They are Trolls IRL. You can't reason with them.
You can with good old violence, a disregard for the law, and no issues with taking a, using this term as loosely as possible, human life or life's.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
My mum is a biker so I have been around a few and the vast majoirty are great people, I am in England though so were not as gang-ho as the Americans.

What I really don't get is, people die in America all the time from the tiniest thing, like an affair (which may be bad but to kill for ...?) but these "christians" are well known for being the most hated family in America and there still living? WHAT THE FUCK?

How haven't the crips/bloods/any number of gangs in America wasted this group? I will bet when they picket the wrong funeral they will become a stain on the street.

Nov 7, 2009
I just don't get the WBC. They piss off grieving soldiers, piss off grieving metalheads and now THIS?

Sure, someone's gonna take a swing at them one of these days, but hell, someone's gonna drive-by them as well. I fucking hope, at least.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
On top of everything else, I'm no fan of kids, but damn, what they do to their own children.

They pretty much only reproduce to swell their own numbers, and to have 7 year old kids on the protests holding the signs..when as was shown on the above documentary, they have no idea what a 'fag' is, and these small kids are getting abuse, and things thrown at them, and they can't understand why people hate them.

One of the teenage girls said in the documentary, that she knew her dad would be happy if she was hit by a car and killed, to know that she'd be burning in hell.

Is there really no law in America to protect children from this kind of mental abuse? The teenagers are probably too far gone now, but I think (ironically perhaps) that the children could be saved.

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
I'm so glad now this couldn't happen in the Netherlands. Hate speech is forbidden.

Those bikers are awesome btw. I've seen a few of the YT vids of them vs WBC, they're very awesome.

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
Revelo said:
I've always liked Bikers, they don't cause problems unless you start them.
Yeah, totally. The Hell's Angels have a PERFECT track record of NEVER starting problems.
/sarcasm

I don't disagree or anything. I think it's totally awesome. But the Hell's Angels are an organized crime syndicate and were, at a time, one of the most violent gangs in the US. Bu they still totally cool as hell.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Wow, what kind of pieces of shit are the people of the Westboro Baptist Church to want to protest a funeral for a 9 year old girl who was murdered in a tragedy in the first place? Keep up the good work bikers, somebody needs to drown out such colossal douchebags.

MetalMaz

Jan 12, 2011
Snake Plissken said:
Revelo said:
Yeah, totally. The Hell's Angels have a PERFECT track record of NEVER starting problems.
/sarcasm

I don't disagree or anything. I think it's totally awesome. But the Hell's Angels are an organized crime syndicate and were, at a time, one of the most violent gangs in the US. Bu they still totally cool as hell.
Don't judge them all by a few, Snake.

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
MetalMaz said:
Snake Plissken said:
Revelo said:
/sarcasm

Don't judge them all by a few, Snake.
I don't, really. It just a fact...the FBI recognizes them as an extremely violent gang. Like the mob, but with tattoos and motorcycles. I have no problem with them. I think they're cool as hell, but I have no intention of trying to befriend one of them...

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
believer258 said:
Yay for them! (The Bikers)

What exactly do they plan to do, though? Break the law? Without breaking the law, all they could do is protest back. If this turns violent, it won't go well for either group.

Unfortunately, nobody seems to realize that what these people don't need is a punch in the nose, it's just what we'd all like to give them. They need somebody to explain to them why this is wrong. The only one that needs one hell of a beatdown is their leader, the one that's gotten them all to think this way, their preacher.
Now I'm all for giving people second chances, but if you've seen them, even you must understand that they're waaay beyond understanding anyone elses point of view.

Unfortunately, I think the only things that can stop them are either being locked up in 'Shady Brain Acres' mental asylum........or lots of bullets.

Honestly, I'm hoping the Angels go for the lots of bullets option. It's only a matter of time. Really America, for a country with so many firearms, and due to your populations size, a healthy number of psychos, I'm disappointed that no-one's already done it.

nin_ninja

Nov 12, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
teh_Canape said:
just one thing

why the fuck would the WBC want to picket the funeral of a 9 years old?

even for a religious fanatic it don't make no sense

oh wait

religious fanatic

nevermind
Well see, their...ah...logic, is that the gunman who killed her and others was sent by God to punish America for allowing people to be gay. In fact, pretty much anything bad that happens to anyone, anywhere is an act of God to punish us for allowing gays to continue living. Doesn't it make SO much more sense now?

Anyway, yeah, go bikers. That's pretty fucking awesome of them. It's better then throwing trash at their kids.(Which is what happened in a documentary where a guy went to live with the WBC for a while.)
So if I were to kill them all, than God would justify me wiping out the WBC.

I know violence isn't the answer but I would love to throw their own shitty reasons back in their face and see THEM try to deal with it.

Blizzarded Soul

Jan 27, 2010
Being a biker myself (though not affiliated with a motorcycle club yet) this brings both pride joy to my heart. To know that the Patriot Guard and Hells Angels are willing to go out of their way to help a grieving family brings tears to my eyes.
Back when I was a learner on a 125CC bike, I had a group of riders on Harley's surround me at some traffic lights. They rode with me until I had pretty much reached my destination, never have I felt safer on a bike than I did then.

nin_ninja

Nov 12, 2009
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
So it's official, criminal bikers are better Human beings than the WBC, honestly this act of human kindness by gangs has show the human race may not be a lost cause.
While I agree with this guy in this video, he isn't exactly open minded himself if you read his youtube description.

"Unchecked far left liberals in the United States are the single cause for the rapid decline of this nation, we must counter their leftist, anti-American ideology on every level."

Yeah, see, I don't care if you don't like left winged people PB, but this is just like the WBC's bullshit.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
manythings said:
teh_Canape said:
just one thing

why the fuck would the WBC want to picket the funeral of a 9 years old?

even for a religious fanatic it don't make no sense

oh wait

religious fanatic

nevermind
It's actually a scam. They go to these things to protest and way whatever they have to to get someone to take a swing at one of them, then they sue... it's fucking disgusting.
This is part of why I don't recognize the WBC as a valid Christian religious authority/organization.
They're real life legal trolls, their underlying message directly contradicts the Christian philosophy, and they deserve what they will get.

Hmmm. I've got a Biker Jacket and can ride (illegally, since my license doesn't cover that), but I don't think I'd pass as a biker gang member.
Still, I'm with ya, Angels.