Bikers plan to foil the Westboro Baptist Church's Plans

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
All right! I was wondering when the Patriot Guard was going to get involved. My Dad is a member, so I can't wait to see how this impacts things. Those people need to be shown that what they are doing isn't helping and that we are going to DO something about it.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Krion_Vark said:
Patrick_and_the_ricks said:
(And if they get violent the least they could do is kill Fred Phelps)
He hasn't been to an actual protest in YEARS
Probably for his own protection, some should storm his little fortress if you know what I mean...

Mass B

Mar 2, 2010
God bless our troops, God bless America, and God bless those who support the families of the fallen.

AngryPuppy

Feb 18, 2010
Skullkid4187 said:
Well call me neutral on this one. There is no way i will support biker gangs nor will i support people who have never read a Bible.
While I could care less about who reads a bible, I'm with you 100% on the gang. I will not support anything the Hells Angels do. They are disgusting criminals. The people here saying how "not so bad" they are, really need to look into some of the shit these "good men" have done before hopping on the bandwagon.

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
So it's official, criminal bikers are better Human beings than the WBC,
Dude, the KKK, as in extreme white supremacist KKK, has released an official statement putting down the WBC. Satan is more human than these maniacs. I hope they enjoy their time in Hell

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
SimuLord said:
Macgyvercas said:
YES! Go Hell's Angels!

I'm glad the Angels are there too. As dad said, the Patriot Guard Riders won't break the law to keep the WBC out...The Hell's Angels will do whatever it takes.
And sometimes "whatever it takes" is what needs to be done. For a gang of thugs and miscreants, the Hell's Angels sure do seem like decent folk sometimes.
This is true. Still, there is a very good reason the Hells Angels are number one on my list of "People to never ever ever ever EVER piss off".

Jimbo1212

Aug 13, 2009
Lets hope that there are still some crazy people left in Arizona to shoot the WBC if they arrive.
It is good that these bikers go to help the families, but they should not have to and the WBC simply abuse freedom of speech.

Sep 9, 2010
Nothing touches my heart like a good does of vigilante justice. Especially against the WBC. Power to the Bikers. Personally, I'd give away every penny in my name, my future, if I knew I could screw those guys over. If I could, I'd buy myself a motorcycle, drive cross country, and be there with those bikers.
kman123 said:
Bikers have a moral compass. Don't mess with them and they won't mess with you.

Fanatics like the WBC have no logic or morals. They are scum of the earth.
And this just about sums it up.

Romidude

Aug 3, 2010
teh_Canape said:
just one thing

why the fuck would the WBC want to picket the funeral of a 9 years old?

even for a religious fanatic it don't make no sense

oh wait

religious fanatic

nevermind
I like you :D

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
I'm confused. I mean, I sort of (and by that I mean by the skin on my teeth) get why they protest soldier's funerals, Comic Con and the like, but a nine year old girl's funeral? Why would they protest that (other than they're complete idiots)?

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
kman123 said:
Bikers have a moral compass. Don't mess with them and they won't mess with you.

Fanatics like the WBC have no logic or morals. They are scum of the earth.
Very true. If not for this country and the freedoms it bestows, the bikers wouldn't have the freedom they have. The Patriot Guard celebrates that and gives back. The Hell's Angels celebrate that freedom in a different way...but now it seems they are giving back, too :)

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
When the Hell Angels act more like decent human beings then a Christian orginization I take that as a sign that the human race may be irreversably fucked.

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Well I bought I would ever say... Er type these words but

God bless you Hells Angels that was an amazing feat for goodness of the soul.

THE M3RCENARY

May 23, 2010
I hate the WBC

and I'm a baptist myself.

Pisses me the fuck right off.

Anyways, Bikers are awesome. Props to them.

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
A FUCKING NINE-YEAR-OLD!!!! THEY WERE PLANNING TO PROTEST THE FUNERAL OF A FUCKING NINE-YEAR-OLD!!!?? HEY!? CRAZY FUCKERS!!! YEAH, I'M LOOKING AT YOU PHELPS!! WHAT THE FUCK DID A FUCKING NINE-YEAR-OLD DO THAT MEANS SHE DESERVES YOUR SORRY ASS DANCING ON HER GRAVE!!??

Basically, what I'm saying is, no matter what Westboro did in the past, at least their victims did something to deserve it, in their deluded minds. She was nine. There were no sins she committed. I doubt she even hit puberty, so you can't legitimately call her a lesbian.

I'd understand if they protested the congresswoman's funeral, but the little girl's? Westboro has hit a new low, which considering who we're talking about, is one hell of an accomplishment.

sinsfire

Nov 17, 2009
WBC comes to my neck of the woods at least 5 times per year. They protested a progressive high school last year because it is accepting of openly gay students. The kids held a counter protest. it was excellent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmnsH22zYc8

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
AzrealMaximillion said:
Hey, watching the news now. WBC has changed their plans. They plan to protest Federal Judge Rolls' funeral which is this Friday. They decided against picketing the 9 year old girl's funeral. Just so you know bud.
Can you link me the news? I'll make a plug for it.
Not up online yet, I just saw it on CNN though.