Bikers plan to foil the Westboro Baptist Church's Plans

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
MetalMaz said:
I am a biker, how many of you are? I'm gonna go ahead and assume very few if any, don't pretend you know anything about us. Thugs and criminals? Yes. Doctors, charity workers, carers, soldiers? Yes. It takes all sorts

My club is supporting the Derian house charity (all profits from rock nights, raffles and donations). I have been to many charity events organised and attended by bikers, we do more for the community than most. Yet people treat me like I'm scum.
We enjoy riding our bikes, going to rallys and just having fun. Why do people assume we are thugs? Sure, wind us up and we'll react. Who wouldn't? (Except that pacifist from earlier).

All that nonsense 'you have to murder someone to be a member' really gets on my nerves because it shows such ignorance.

Anyway, rant over.

Now, the WBC are pathetic attention seeking morons with a collective IQ roughly equal to that of a damp sponge. I believe they'll fade back into obscurity in a little while, but for now we'll just have to put up with their whiny (if well publicised) attempts to get noticed.

Moonscream said:
The Hell's Angels won't have to do anything but sit there and stare at them. Most of the WBC people don't have the guts to take it to the next step.
--Moony
Probably haha.
I *like* you :)

Honestly I'm just glad that someone is actually doing something about these... (tries to find something diplomatic to say) Ass-hats (best I could do) I have never been so disgusted to be a human being till I heard of these fuck-ups! I mean honestly, someone needs to pick these assholes off one by one with snipers.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
You know, normally I make a point of insisting on the right to free speech and free expression and the right to be different and have one's opinion heard...

But at this point, my willingness to be sympathetically rational has been taxed too far. It's the funeral of a murdered 9-year-old girl, you sons-of-bitches. I hope the Hell's Angels wipe the floor with you and send you directly to the hell you claim to be experts about.

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
manythings said:
teh_Canape said:
just one thing

why the fuck would the WBC want to picket the funeral of a 9 years old?

even for a religious fanatic it don't make no sense

oh wait

religious fanatic

nevermind
It's actually a scam. They go to these things to protest and way whatever they have to to get someone to take a swing at one of them, then they sue... it's fucking disgusting.
Is it really? If so, got sources?
Because it sounds pretty reasonable but it's unfair to just assume such a thing :p

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
http://www.kanewj.com/wbc/

Info on the scam.

This really makes me hope someone loopy kills them even more. Please, God, let it be so.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
It's an irritating misconception that all bikers are thugs or criminals and that couldn't be further from the truth. I know first hand, given that my parents are in a club and I'm on a friendly basis with pretty much every member and a lot of them are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet.

Sure, there are some that are dodgy, but by and large, bikers are no different from anyone else, in fact they're more friendly and welcoming than most. The majority tend to be remarkably patriotic and will stand up for what they think is right and I can say with complete honesty that I would not want to have any other group looking out for me.

Hell, not even the HA are all that bad, some of them are complete and utter scum, but some of them are incredibly pleasant individuals, not all of them conform to that bad rep they have.

Still, I'm glad they came forward and did this, what the WBC do is utterly fucking disgraceful, it's not even picketing for a religious cause, they're just greedy fucking wastes of space who want little more than money without any regard for who's lives they destroy in the process.
It's bad enough they picket military funerals, that pisses me off to absolutely no end given my family's military background, but to protest at the fucking funeral of a little girl?

Shameless, greedy waste of space cunts don't even deserve to breath.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
This is really nice to hear. The people from the WBC for the most part aren't the type you can reason with. Either their too stubborn or too deluded to listen to reasonable requests like not being a bunch of assholes and celebrating a funeral. This leaves two ways to deal with them. First way is through force. Of course it probably won't stop them (they'll think their martyrs or sue, which is sickening that a bunch of vocal anti-America people will hide under American law) unless you get rid of all of them, which is going to far. The other way is to simply ignore them. And people like the Patriot Guard (and apparently the Hell's Angels) help to drown them out so that its easier for everyone to ignore them. And since its all legal, it makes it all the more sweet because the WBC can't do shit about it.

Slash12

Apr 26, 2008
That's great what they did but I really think that the WBC is getting way too much attention. They're like trolls, the best course of action is to ignore them until they get bored.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Oh god yes, this is perfect. Personally, I hope the bikers go a step further and run the WBC wankers over, then beat them with clubs and knives....but we can't all expect miracles.

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
Madara XIII said:
teh_Canape said:
just one thing

oh wait

religious fanatic

nevermind
Jesus, those nutballs make about as much sense as the Spanish Inquisition.....

<youtube=sAn7baRbhx4>
Except that I can laugh at the Spanish Inquisition. :p These whack-jobs showed up here when a couple kids comitted suicide last year to protest at their funerals too...I think the earlier poster is right and these guys are aiming to get assaulted so they can sue. I was part of the counter protests in SF and at Comicon, which was a BLAST and I'm all for bikers and anyone else who stands up against these guys without giving them a shot at a money gaining lawsuit.

kitsunema

Apr 16, 2009
smearyllama said:
Yeah, these guys are cool.

The WBC are mostly assholes, but I feel sorry for their kids.
They'll never fit in, and are being raised on a diet of hate and ignorance.

That said, those who threaten violence against them are worse.
Instead of trying to make them understand through showing compassion, they attack them for being different.
This is why I would provide them sanctuary in my home, if only to protect them until the authorities arrived.

Still, the PGR is an honorable group of men, and I'd definitely pitch in to just stand there in defense of the families.

EDIT: Ok, so they're not entirely about religion. Now it makes a little bit of sense.
As a pacifist though, I wouldn't stand for anyone being physically harmed on my front lawn.
pfft their kids fitting in these weirdoes are probably the type to inbreed poor retarded fucks.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
noone has done my idea yet?

make picket signs that actually break the law(stuff you can get in trouble for saying in public) and blend in ezio style in the wbc crowds then sneak out when the fists start flying

BTW, wear gloves and have a actual protester hold your sign as you get some water or something for forensics reasons. bonus points if you get a friend to get a pic of the protester holding your sign while your gone

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
Slash12 said:
That's great what they did but I really think that the WBC is getting way too much attention. They're like trolls, the best course of action is to ignore them until they get bored.
They won't get bored. They won't stop, ever. How do you defeat someone like this? Someone so resilient that nothing seems to take the wind out of their sails? Now that I mention it, their will is incredible. Have these people ever shown a sign of weakness or doubt? It's like theyre the god damn terminators of douchebaggery!!!

Aug these bullshit people... I've probably wasted more hours this past week trying to conjure up a way to stop them then is healthy.

Caligulust

Apr 3, 2010
I honestly don't understand how you can be permitted to protest a funeral.
Sure they have both freedom of religion and assembly, but I mean there has to be some restraint. The protest is just advertisement, they're only there to slander.

I mean, it's not like the Hell's Angel's motives are any nobler. Though, it's better they spend an afternoon doing that, rather than distributing drugs or beating somebody.

I don't know, it's all been said before.

Danish rage

Sep 26, 2010
I would like to like the Angels. Unfortunally there is a war going on between them and 2 generation criminal immegrants where i live at the moment. Making everything unsafe.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
teh_Canape said:
BobDobolina said:
Should probably slap a pastor. They claim to be a Protestant denomination. (Evangelicals reject them as a cult, though, so the pastor might get a little short with you.)
well, there's only Catholics, Jewish, Mormons and Jehova Witnesses in my city

let's see

Catholics are.... out there

Jewish (at least all I know) are cool. Don't know where did people came up with them being money grabbing bastards

Mormons.... I never actually "faced" a mormon before, so, uh, yeah...

Jehova Witnesses are just hilarious how they try to "save you", even though they tend to knock your door at the most inconvinient times
Funny you mentioned Catholics, because one of the reasons why the WBC protesting because she was raised Catholic.

(Look at the spoiler)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/528.256388.9610053

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go vomit (because of them, we're still cool).

OT: Oh yeah the topic itself. It's nice to see people protesting against such bigotry, though I can't help but think that the situation certainly makes for strange bedfellows .

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
teh_Canape said:
just one thing

oh wait

religious fanatic

nevermind
They're protesting her because "she deserved to die because she's Catholic." Yes, that's their official stance. And also, one must ask what you mean by "religious fanatic," because that term seems to get thrown around VERY lightly nowadays. WBC is a fanatic group (which disoobeys nearly every tenet of their "parent" religion) but I hear a lot that if I believe in God I'm a fanatic, and I always get that from people whenever WBC comes up. They are a hateful cult that pretends to be Christian, no more and no less.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Caligulust said:
Sure they have both freedom of religion and assembly, but I mean there has to be some restraint. The protest is just advertisement, they're only there to slander.

I mean, it's not like the Hell's Angel's motives are any nobler. Though, it's better they spend an afternoon doing that, rather than distributing drugs or beating somebody.

If the protest is on private property they can be kicked out for trespassing. I don't know if this or any cemetery is privately-owned, but if it's public I'm sorry but by principle we have to allow it for them if we afford the right to anyone. Doesn't mean we can't counter-protest. Which I would totally do if I had the gas money, and encourage any of my fellow Arizonans to do.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Reaper195 said:
Oh god yes, this is perfect. Personally, I hope the bikers go a step further and run the WBC wankers over, then beat them with clubs and knives....but we can't all expect miracles.
The Hell's Angels may just do that, but the last thing any of us want is for that sick cult to feel like they've achieved martyrdom. Then they'll try even harder at what they do.

Caligulust

Apr 3, 2010
Nieroshai said:
Caligulust said:

If the protest is on private property they can be kicked out for trespassing. I don't know if this or any cemetery is privately-owned, but if it's public I'm sorry but by principle we have to allow it for them if we afford the right to anyone. Doesn't mean we can't counter-protest. Which I would totally do if I had the gas money, and encourage any of my fellow Arizonans to do.
I know we have to. Draw a line here then we would end up drawing them everywhere else.

Loitering while parading signs that read "I told you so" should be a right reserved for the homeless and crazy.

They only meet half of the criteria.