Bill Cosby is now out of jail.

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
We can at least find a little solace in the fact that he, most likely, won't be able to reoffend. Not that I think he feels an ounce of shame or anything like that, I just doubt that anyone will willingly have a drink with or spend time with him. So at least the goal of preventing re-offense is me, unsatisfying as the rest of the case may be.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
We can at least find a little solace in the fact that he, most likely, won't be able to reoffend. Not that I think he feels an ounce of shame or anything like that, I just doubt that anyone will willingly have a drink with or spend time with him. So at least the goal of preventing re-offense is me, unsatisfying as the rest of the case may be.
Yeah, I imagine he's going to lack any further opportunity to offend. Barring the sort of person who is interested in him specifically because of that, like how serial killers have groupies.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
No, it's fine Bill, I've brought my own. You can have both of those. Drink both of the drinks, Bill.

Reactions: CM156

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
No, it's fine Bill, I've brought my own. You can have both of those. Drink both of the drinks, Bill.
If Bill offers you one of two drinks, it's time to play the game from Princess Bride.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
If Bill offers you one of two drinks, it's time to play the game from Princess Bride.
I was going to say have a shot of flumazenil handy. Except I think he may have used quaaludes, and I'm not sure whether flumazenil acts as an antidote for them as well.