Billboard Announces Resistance 3 Very, Very Early

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
woah wait!
I thought I saw Capelli blow Hale's brains out in the last cutscene...
...thus ending the an epic story of a protaganist. Then again, there are always more characters. I'm not surprised that there is a continuation because the last scene was begging for a sequal. Looking forward to fighting in the streets of New York.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Jon Etheridge said:
I still have yet to play the second one. I did enjoy the first.
Don't, just don't.
R2 really killed Resistance for me.
On that note I really hope R3 is much better than R2.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
I call shopped, look at the bottom right hand corner insomniac logo, it doesn't seem to be following the Billboard right,and what is with that Black mark in the bottom centre? but I may be wrong and this could be legit

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Resistance 3? Weird. I thought they'd end with second part and go make something completely different.

By the way,what the fudge that "Rating Pending" thingy is doing on a billboard?
Halfbreed13 said:
The day Resistance goes to Xbox is when Halo goes to PS3.
And what would be the point? They're all pretty samey if you ask me.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
nilcypher said:
It transpires that Shreveport is a town often used in movies and the billboard is to be incorporated into Battle: Los Angeles, which is slated for release in 2011. While it's interesting to see how much in advance Sony plan their marketing spending, possibly the biggest surprise is the it's going to take Insomniac such a long time to make the game.

From what we can glean from the billboard, the game is apparently going to be set in New York and is coming out at some point in 2011.
I don't find it that hard to believe insomniac is going to take it's sweet time in making Resistance 3. After all they kind of...
murdered their main character at the end of Resistance 2
Not to mention that Resistance 2 in general was kind of let down in the story department.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to spend some more time with ratchet and clank. I'd be willing to bet that a franchise with that kind of history makes more dough than Resistance.