BioShock and Oblivion Combine For The Most Critically Acclaimed Bundle Ever

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
strange combination of games.... i've already played bioshock to death though, and oblivion just didn't do it for me.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Bioshock = Heavenly sparkle, the birds sing, the hot female angels descend from the heavens wearing very little clothing, a pedestal rises from the ground with Bioshock on top, and everyone bows and sings in joy.

Oblivion = ...I played it for about 25-30 minutes and my summary is "Ugly character, bored, bored, Picard dead, bored". Then it magically grew wings (not the sparkly ones like the angels, more like... well, boring, normal wings) and flew back to the game store.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Who ever hasn't played these games and picks both up at the same time to play back to back will have an orgasm. Imagine if they threw in Morrowind too!!

VitalSigns

May 20, 2009
I hate Oblivion, (maybe cause I played Fallout 3 first, as that seems to work in reverse) but Bioshock is excellent and the price is pretty good.

sneak_copter

Nov 3, 2008
WrongSprite said:
Pezzer said:
angel34 said:
This has to be the first true rival to the Orange Box.
No, just no.
Yes, really yes.

What an epic package. And I didn't like Bioshock XD
Yeah same. Although I doubt it will be as good as the Orange Box (wreckless Valve endorsment alert) It should be pretty darn epic.

kawligia

Feb 24, 2009
I never played Bioshock and I never finished Oblivion.

OB needed so much modding that by the time I was done, I didn't feel like playing anymore. :(

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
angel34 said:
This has to be the first true rival to the Orange Box.
No, it isn't........

Unlike the orange box they are vastly different and most importantly made by different people. The orange is not a package it is a single disk.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Truly amazing. Too bad for me, since I've already rented and beaten Bioshock (40/50 achievements), and I own Oblivion.

Still, I like 2K and Bethseda's initiative. Hopefully we can expect more epic packages like this more often.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Somethingfake said:
Brainy? What's so brainy about a bog standard FPS?
Well the bid daddy fights take a bit of planning unless you want to waste all your armour piercing rounds, you can interact with the environment pretty cooly set fire to oil slicks, electrocute enemies in the water or use telekinesis to throw round some exploding canisters I suppose these make it brainiy

OT; loved both of these games,unfortunantly I own both this games so there would be no reason for me to buy this, plus bioshock and oblivion are already quite cheap on play.com (not advertisement just where I got bioshock)

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
That sound was me squealing in delight. Aww but no PS3 bundle...shoot. Oh well I'll just go buy the GOTY edition of Oblivion (since I already have Bioshock).

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Well, hot damn - I never played Oblivion, and only borrowed BioShock from a friend. I will probably score a copy when it comes out.

Synangel

Jun 20, 2008
personally i think that putting 2 such good games in a bundle isnt such a hot idea. Lets say 20% of the population owns bioshock, and 20% own oblivion. then 40% of the population will find it pointless to buy this bundle (the figures used are in NO way accurate, just used for a model.) the fact that its 2 great games makes more of the population already have one or the other, and will make them find a bundle pointless.