BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Review

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
damn, i still have to wait until my pc is fixed. over 2 weeks now since its i have played a game. i have payed for the season pass but cant play it yet. well, at least good to know its good enough to play. even when its short.

Silly Hats

Dec 26, 2012
Yeah, it's a little short but I enjoyed it way more than I thought that I would have, I enjoyed it and i'm probably going to do another playthrough shortly.

It had an almost survival feeling to it with little ammo and found myself relying on sneak attacks. I genuinely found Elizabeth the best part about Infinite and I like what they've done - and what they will do with part 2.

The original was a definite grower for me, I didn't have any problems understanding the ending and overall plot, I just had felt uncomfortable thinking about it. I enjoyed the game much more the 2nd full playthrough.

OldFogeyGamer

Jan 17, 2013
Story said:
I though you also get the DLC map packs with the season passes?
Though my price might be completely wrong there. I'm honestly going solely by what IGN said at the end of their review.
The Season Pass gives you golden skins for two guns, a few extra tonics, Clash in the Clouds ($5), Burial At Sea Episode 1 ($15) and Burial At Sea Episode 2 (price TBA).

Here's the kicker: you're right, the early interviews did price BAS1 at $5, I remember that as well because I was wondering how they were going to cover the shortfall of $5 and still claim there was a "savings"; then the lightbulbs got ahold of a calculator and realized they had to do something before the veritable shitstorm of refund demands would come in, which they would have had to honor because the Season Pass description would have been undeniable evidence it was false advertising, so...

They raised the price by $10.

I enjoyed the game despite how nonsensical the ending was, but shit like this just makes my blood boil.