Bioware announces new ending DLC for Mass Effect 3

Exia91

Jul 7, 2010
Torrasque said:
A musical break from studying. Thanks. :)
Don't mind the RickRoll either, cuz I kinda of like the song. :p
Though you did not trick me into believing it. The spelling errors gave you away. Very nice try; good luck with your prank this year!

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
I was wondering is this Bioware's joke, Kotaku's joke, or the OP's joke. Then I clicked on the link.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
Oh I saw this coming a fair way off.
Three new endings?
All Shepard's choices affect the endings?
Downloadable right now?

Yeah, too good to be true.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TORTURE ME ESCAPIST! I HAD HOPE WHEN I READ THE TITLE!

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
In somewhat related news, people should check out google maps. It's become a new kind of awesome today.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Hal10k said:
I clicked on the link just because I wanted to hear the song again.
This :D I called bullshit before I even opened the article. then I read it and clicked the sources for the inevitable rickroll I've grown to love.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Torrasque said:
Eddie the head said:
It's April 1st you didn't think people would catch that?
I had 3 pages of comments last year when Justin Bieber got a gender change, so I have high hopes for this one :D
Too obvious. I was actually betting this was an April Fools joke just from the title. I think the only ones you're going to get are the ones who don't know it's April 1st.

Larmo

May 20, 2008
if only it wasn't April 1st and if only I'm sure that Bioware wont truly change the ending.

jklinders

Sep 21, 2010
If you really want to fool people, try telling them it's not yet available. No one will believe it is.

TorqueConverter

Nov 2, 2011
Why did you even bother posting this? Think your fucking cute or something?

I probably would have been trolled by this if I didn't read the other posts or if I cared about Bioware's soap opera of video game.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Torrasque said:
Angry Snip
*Strangles*

I would probably kill you if it weren't for the fact that I'm smiling right now.

Why don't you put this on the Bioware Social forums for Mass Effect 3?

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
TorqueConverter said:
Why did you even bother posting this? Think your fucking cute or something?

I probably would have been trolled by this if I didn't read the other posts or if I cared about Bioware's soap opera of video game.
Why yes, you certainly project an aura of not caring here.

Also, good job, but there are a couple of things that make the tip off obvious. This especially : "Yes, you can go and download it right now. No, it will not be available for players that buy the game after this announcement."

Jun 11, 2008
It is stuff like this why I am thankful that web browsers show you the name of the link before you click on it nice one though.

Drakesfan

Nov 29, 2010
LOL...funniest thing I've read all day. I love April fools. And for the record Mass Effect 3 did have an ending. Cool ending...just not enough closure (my opinion of course).

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Torrasque said:
DrWilhelm said:
Shame on you for raising my hopes, even if only for the briefest of moments before my eyes alighted upon the time stamp.

Hmmm. I wonder what Blizzard have done for their April Fools joke this year. They usually have some absolute corkers.
I just checked it out, and oh man is it good xD
The credits had me rofling.
April 1st has become a great day since the internet was made.

My favorite part of the Supply Depot thing was near the end:

Multiple endings, each influenced by your choices and color-coded for your convenience! (Further epic endings planned for post release as downloadable content.)