Black man Wearing apparel of possible political messaging with no known connection to his actions as of yet, kills 3 human beings

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020

"There was no motivation, no altercation, no fight, he indiscriminately shot and killed 3 people for no reason".

He is shown smiling in the picture, being walked away by police.

Last edited:

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Well, that's one form of 'justice' I suppose. :(

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
It's not my specialty.
You mean "area of expertise".

Anyway, you're probably mistaking me for someone else. I'm not the one who pointed out that people Kyle shot were, respectively, a pedophile and a convicted felon.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Okay, as for "on-topic opinions", it's a tragedy that more people have died in another senseless shooting, however the thread title is terrible. Should have just gone with the "3 killed in restaurant shooting in Louisville", unless you are seriously suggesting the shirt had anything to do with it (we know nothing at this point outside that picture), because that would be silly. It would be like saying we need to ban metal music because a school shooter was wearing a Pantera shirt.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Can I get some "on-topic opinions"?
Nah, man. As soon as something like this has come up, its always been how terrible the victims are. Floyd, Huber, Taylor, Blake, Ahmed etc are just the most evil people.... implying they deserved it.

We're just waiting to see if you are going to give these victims get the same treatment

OT: If you want a comment - he sounds like he should be captured, preferably without killing him, and tried by a jury of his peers

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
unless you are seriously suggesting the shirt had anything to do with it (we know nothing at this point outside that picture), because that would be silly
Well, we know
> There was no connection, no altercation, and no words exchanged between the victims and the suspect
> Everyone killed was white
> The suspect was black
> The suspect wore a topical shirt that took a stance on a social issue

It seems like it is more likely than not that this was a racially motivated hate crime.
Kind of like how having a Nazi or a white supremacist tattoo would telling if the races were reversed.

Nah, man. As soon as something like this has come up, its always been how terrible the victims are. Floyd, Huber, Taylor, Blake, Ahmed etc are just the most evil people.... implying they deserved it.
I think you're confusing me with someone else.

I don't know why everyone seems to be under the impression that I'm some kind of background-snooping, "he was no angel", victim-blamer.

he sounds like he should be captured, preferably without killing him, and tried by a jury of his peers
He was arrested without incident.

Last edited:

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Well, we know
> There was no connection, no altercation, and no words exchanged between the victims and the suspect
> Everyone killed was white
> The suspect was black
> The suspect wore a topical shirt that took a stance on a social issue

It seems like it is more likely than not that this was a racially motivated hate crime.
Kind of like how having a Nazi or a white supremacist tattoo would telling if the races were reversed.
So wearing a "Justice for Breonna" shirt is akin to a Nazi tattoo? Do you really want to open that train of thought up, because then MAGA hats are white supremacist symbols. Again, do you see how fucking baffling that is? Call the murderer a racist, crazy, methed out, what the fuck ever, but please don't try and conflate his actions with the movement for justice, or are we going to be here all night talking about the deluge of shit done by Trump supporters.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
So wearing a "Justice for Breonna" shirt is akin to a Nazi tattoo?
In that it's an indication of what sort of opinions one might have, yes. Is this baffling to you? Do you find this baffling?

please don't try and conflate his actions with the movement for justice
So you think it's impossible for one to commit murder in the name of a cause? Or maybe you think it's impossible for just this specific cause?

Mister Mumbler

Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
In that it's an indication of what sort of opinions one might have, yes. Is this baffling to you? Do you find this baffling?

So you think it's impossible for one to commit murder in the name of a cause? Or maybe you think it's impossible for just this specific cause?
El Paso Shooter Manifesto Matches Trump's Comments

New Zealand Mosque Shooter Calls Trump a "symbol of renewed white identity"

Former KKK Leader David Duke Endorses Trump For President - 2020

Trump Supporter Arrested For Assaulting 13 Year Old

This is why I found this line of thinking baffling, is how easy it becomes to see Trump and his supporters as, gee, I don't know, murderous psychopaths and thugs. But frankly, I'm done with this partisan as hell nonsense.

My sympathy for the victims families, hopefully they put him away for a long time, and I'm out.

outta here.gif