Black Mass - Johnny Depp's "Comeback" is Complete

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Black Mass - Johnny Depp's "Comeback" is Complete

Black Mass sees Johnny Depp deliver his best performance in years - and it's in a film that's pretty good, too!

Read Full Article

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Since when had Johnny Depp NOT been entertaining in anything he's appeared in? This is the same guy who visits sick kids in the hospital, in costume, as Jack Sparrow. Even if a movie he's in isn't really "good", at least he doesn't make it boring.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Darth_Payn said:
Since when had Johnny Depp NOT been entertaining in anything he's appeared in? This is the same guy who visits sick kids in the hospital, in costume, as Jack Sparrow. Even if a movie he's in isn't really "good", at least he doesn't make it boring.
He's also the douchebag that thinks because he is wealthy and well known he can bypass Australia's very strict, and very necessary quarantine laws, threatening the well being of our country's pets and native wildlife and has a cry and piss fit when he's pulled up on it.

After his actions here, i'm tempted to not bother with any films he's in from now on. Shame, i like a good crime drama film, and this looks interesting

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
WWmelb said:
Darth_Payn said:
He's also the douchebag that thinks because he is wealthy and well known he can bypass Australia's very strict, and very necessary quarantine laws, threatening the well being of our country's pets and native wildlife and has a cry and piss fit when he's pulled up on it.

After his actions here, i'm tempted to not bother with any films he's in from now on. Shame, i like a good crime drama film, and this looks interesting
It was a dog...his dog, i get Australia's laws but the dog is hardly going to fuck up the environment is it!? If it was some sort of strange bird or insects i would get it but it was a fucking dog. Anyone would be pissy about it, it's not the fact he's wealthy or even the fact he is well known. It's what anyone would do if they wanted to bring a trusted pet, owned by many on holiday with them.

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
For a while, I had a thought on who was better, Jim Carey or Johnny Depp?
Now that is been proven that Depp can act without making a stupid face, I think we know the winner

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Darth_Payn said:
Since when had Johnny Depp NOT been entertaining in anything he's appeared in?
Every movie since the first Pirates of the Caribbean. This is his first entertaining performance in a long time.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
arc1991 said:
WWmelb said:
Darth_Payn said:

It was a dog...his dog, i get Australia's laws but the dog is hardly going to fuck up the environment is it!? If it was some sort of strange bird or insects i would get it but it was a fucking dog. Anyone would be pissy about it, it's not the fact he's wealthy or even the fact he is well known. It's what anyone would do if they wanted to bring a trusted pet, owned by many on holiday with them.
Yep it's a dog, and Europe and the US have countless viruses and diseases in their dog population, which because of our strict quarantine laws, we have kept out of this country, one being canine rabies. I know there is not much chance that his dogs had that disease, but regardless, you don't just shirk a countries laws because you are wealthy enough to fly in on a private jet.

I love dogs. I am a huge dog enthusiast and love my animals a lot. I do not want a lethal strain of a dog flu entering our country and killing off OUR beloved pets. It would be just like when the brits introduced the common cold to other countries, and it decimated native populations.

It's also the fact that upon entering he was told to send the dogs home straight away, and his response was a resounding "get fucked" and he didn't do anything until the government threatened to euthanize them.

So yeah, he was given the benefit of the doubt initially, he responded with the arrogance you would expect from someone of his ilk, so now, he can piss off and hopefully not gain entry in our country again. I can't see our immigration department granting him a visa again that's for sure. Thank god

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
WWmelb said:
arc1991 said:
WWmelb said:
Darth_Payn said:

Yep it's a dog, and Europe and the US have countless viruses and diseases in their dog population, which because of our strict quarantine laws, we have kept out of this country, one being canine rabies. I know there is not much chance that his dogs had that disease, but regardless, you don't just shirk a countries laws because you are wealthy enough to fly in on a private jet.

I love dogs. I am a huge dog enthusiast and love my animals a lot. I do not want a lethal strain of a dog flu entering our country and killing off OUR beloved pets. It would be just like when the brits introduced the common cold to other countries, and it decimated native populations.

It's also the fact that upon entering he was told to send the dogs home straight away, and his response was a resounding "get fucked" and he didn't do anything until the government threatened to euthanize them.

So yeah, he was given the benefit of the doubt initially, he responded with the arrogance you would expect from someone of his ilk, so now, he can piss off and hopefully not gain entry in our country again. I can't see our immigration department granting him a visa again that's for sure. Thank god
True about the diseases but that's why we have vets, and people like Johnny, who have a lot of money undoubtedly have given their pets countless of jabs etc to stop them obtaining them.

I get it, don;t want you thinking i don't, but blaming his wealth for his arrogance was a bit unfair, anyone in his position would do the same.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
arc1991 said:
WWmelb said:
arc1991 said:
WWmelb said:
Darth_Payn said:

True about the diseases but that's why we have vets, and people like Johnny, who have a lot of money undoubtedly have given their pets countless of jabs etc to stop them obtaining them.

I get it, don;t want you thinking i don't, but blaming his wealth for his arrogance was a bit unfair, anyone in his position would do the same.
The thing is though, only the exceptionally wealthy CAN be in the position to get a dog out of and into countries unchecked. So, i don't know, maybe most people WOULD be stupid enough to do this regardless if they could. I would like to think not though.