Black Ops 2 Zombies Will Infest an Entire City

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
The only reason I buy CoD games right here.
Zombies. Fun fun zombies.
My friend was trying to tell me about the new mulitplayer updates the other day, and I just cut him off, I don't really care about the multiplayer.

It's zombies I need.
I need me some more Nickoli. :p

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Jhooud said:
This sounds pretty cool - I've always enjoyed the co-op modes more than about anything in these games and this sounds like they're starting to put even more emphasis on co-op (grief mode aside).

I still don't get the venom directed towards this stuff. The argument seems to be that this sort of game somehow keeps anything else from being successful? Or that too many other games copy the play style and stagnant the entire industry?

*shrug* I just don't get it.
I know... They add new modes and features to zombies, then some complain they aren't adding anything new and the rest say they're copying.

They just can't damn please anyone anymore can they?

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
...Damn you Treyarch. Damn you and your skill at this game. This game of marketing.

Just when I think, "Even if there's zombies, I won't be interested," you pull out the hope of the one thing I want in a good zombie game: a full scale, interactive city.

Now let's see if you deliver.

I'll be watching from the shadows, wallet in hand, in case your promises prove true.

Jan 13, 2012
Korten12 said:
Jhooud said:
This sounds pretty cool - I've always enjoyed the co-op modes more than about anything in these games and this sounds like they're starting to put even more emphasis on co-op (grief mode aside).

I still don't get the venom directed towards this stuff. The argument seems to be that this sort of game somehow keeps anything else from being successful? Or that too many other games copy the play style and stagnant the entire industry?

*shrug* I just don't get it.
I know... They add new modes and features to zombies, then some complain they aren't adding anything new and the rest say they're copying.

They just can't damn please anyone anymore can they?
You can't blame people for being sceptical when it comes to CoD. A series that is well known for rehashing the same formula in-order to make a quick buck (blame Activision) and whose fan base seems to consist of 12 year olds who have had sex with my mother.

OT: As much as I liked the zombies mode this still won't make me buy it. It doesn't justify the $80 cost to me.

Edit: Also, a little bit of colour wouldn't go amiss.

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Vanitas likes Bubbles said:
You can't blame people for being sceptical when it comes to CoD. A series that is well known for rehashing the same formula in-order to make a quick buck (blame Activision) and whose fan base seems to consist of 12 year olds who have had sex with my mother.
It's not skeptical that people are showing, it's outright vile. They HAVE added new features, new modes, and such. So it's not a rehash, and the rest are just saying that it's now a copy of L4D because apparently L4D invented the whole go from Point A to B, even though this has shown that instead of going to Point A to B, you can go to Point A to C to A to D.

BBboy20

Jun 27, 2011
If this game is more successful then MW3 but either reaches the same or exceeds the money BO1 made, I think we may know what's the real popular mode everybody wants to play.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
they really just make it into a game of its own...
i mean this really looks awsome but i wont pay 60 bucks for a mode within a game i dont want...
if it was like a 15$ game of its own or possibly just allow to only buy the zombie mode for 10 or 15$ i would happily buy it...
or just make a 60$ all zombies game...