Black police officer fired for trying to stop chokehold wins ruling, to get pension

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I specially like that the little boy is both smiling and doesn't seem to know how to actually know how to hold or aim the gun. Clearly he is an imminent threat.
That three year old probably just raided his gun-loving parent's improperly stored firearm stash, better waste that sucker before he joins the Diablos, no hesitation. After all, the police keep people safe

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
So can I.

But a significant issue is whether some US police forces have a paramilitary conflict mindset, that trains them endlessly about threats and not so much about de-escalation and community engagement.
Just to put this out there.... the US army generally deescalates bad situations WAY better than the US police . They have to work in hostile territory with very little back up. Escalating leads to Fallujah.

They have a 5 stage protocol before you are allowed to shoot someone.

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
That three year old probably just raided his gun-loving parent's improperly stored firearm stash, better waste that sucker before he joins the Diablos, no hesitation. After all, the police keep people safe
I mean, the US averages a toddler-committed shooting every day...

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I mean, the US averages a toddler-committed shooting every day...
The thing I hate most about this country is that anybody can say any cartoonishly awful or weird thing that's happening, from toddler shootings to how many dozens of dogs cops kill a day and it's just, like, "yeah, probably"

Reactions: BrawlMan