Blade's Wesley Snipes Sentenced to Three Years in Prison

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Corporations evade more taxes than this guy has net worth and nobody goes to jail for that.

Seems a little hokey.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Good.

This is another great example that nobody is above the law.

Corwynt said:
Don't drop the soap :/

Someone had to say it!
I seriously, seriously doubt that anyone would try that with Wesley.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Simon Phoenix, you are fined three years for a violation of the Financial Morality Statute.
The judge is gonna end up with a pen shoved in his eye.

VonBrewskie

Apr 9, 2009
I love the two film credits they listed. The vampire-slaying badass and...Noxeema Jackson. hahaha! Nice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctFJmTHdTuQ check it out at :26. Priceless. If he kept his dress, the guy with the book cart might come around more often.

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Rich people who fail to pay tax should have all their money confiscated and be forced to live a life of poverty for several years.

They disgust me, it's bad enough most rich people pay proportionally less tax then people in lower income brackets (example, I pay 30% income tax, I can't afford an accountant, so I pay all my tax, a rich dick who is suppose to be paying 50-60% tax can afford a team of them to find every loophole imaginable and ends up paying maybe 30% tax), but it spits into the face of proportional responsibility.

The entire concept of a percentage income tax is that the more that society gives you, and it does, without the society to provide the opportunities and support, they wouldn't be earning such big money, so it's only bloody fair they pay a proportional amount back to society.

Fuckwits who think the rich are being "punished" for success are just plain stupid, without the lower rungs of the social ladder for them to stand on, there would be no rich people. Do you honestly think our societies would work without the people to drive the taxies, clean the officers, pick the food? No of course not.

Pay your fucking tax you greedy shits.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Well, sucks to be him I suppose. Not to seem ungrateful (wait a second) but he could of most likely payed whatever the hell it is he was charged for.

DustyDrB said:
If I see something on here about the freaking prince of England getting married, I'm gonna flip out.
But have you SEEN that girl he's marrying? POW!

standokan

May 28, 2009
How did they catch him, i mean like, he´s a half-vampire,I mean what did they have, a half god?

Idocreating

Apr 16, 2009
Terramax said:
PyroZombie said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQMRFN9I5k
That was genius. Especially the reference to The Shawshank Redemption at the end.
Linked the high quality one earlier.

And to all those people lamenting as to why Snipes is in jail yet little white girls doing drugs aren't, remember that regardless of whether others get away with it, Snipes still deserves prison for what he did.

Seriously, should've just paid your damn taxes.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
McNinja said:
Mackheath said:
I wonder if they'll have to tie him up with rings of garlic.

To hell with the chair, just leave him to sunbathe.
Half-vampire. None of their weaknesses. You need to watch the movies again, I see.
wasn't the only reason that he doesn't have any of the weaknesses because he gets regular injections of some special medicine? (tho i might be wrong...)

On topic, i hope his surrendering to the police results in an epic fight between him and the cops:)

lizienaL

Nov 29, 2010
Wesley Snipes has been ordered by a judge to start serving his sentence for tax evasion. Snipes was convicted in 2008 of tax evasion but was totally free on bond while his attorneys appealed for a new trial. Snipes has been requested to serve his 3 year sentence after the appeal failed. I guess Wesley Snipes couldn't get a personal loan [http://personalmoneystore.com/payday-loans/] large enough to buy his freedom.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Good idea! Lets send the best Vampire hunter we've got to prison! Now the vampires and twilight fans will be uncontrollable and unstoppable!